Have you ever felt like you want to die

Hmmmm....I did. Several times in the past. That was when I felt life isnt fair. But not anymore. When my kids came, I felt that I want my life to longer for their sake.
• New Zealand
When Im lonely :) BUT , I was always just kidding myself because I knew that deep down: life is sweet.
There have been times of deep depression and difficult times, when the thought had entered my mind. Thankfully, I did not follow through. Life is a gift, and we must treasure it.
@devilinu (105)
many times....altough m more tough now....but in the past it happened....like i felt to jus sleep n not wake up like....i don deserve this kinda life...better jus get done with it n feel no more
I felt like dying when i lost my medical seat..I lost hope in my career..Then when i joined college for some other course i felt much better and i am back to normal...
well yes recntly only. i m very emotionally unstable and feel like dying wenevr i m sad. i still hope in my mind tht life wil become bttr and the time will change. i hope tht becomes true.
@noerrorz (12)
yes i do.. when i'm totally low and dejected cuz of somethin terrible that might have happened.. but its a passing feeling.. it gets better.. :-)
@vonne28th (1494)
Before i felt like i want to die when i got a very confidential problems that i can't even tell it to my family or friends. But not now,i know that there are still hope for every tomorrow that will come to me. Thanks
@dbhattji (2507)
very strange, from your previous discussions you seem to be a very strong person, I have never thought of ending my life, but perhaps because I have been very lucky in all phases of my life. I don't have children but I feel they do make your life worth living and prompt you to strive harder in life. I am happy that you have kids worth living for.
@navtech (1776)
Hi hersmart4ever, Even Bill Gate would have thought it because any person born on the earth would have thought of it for a moment because out of he might have been bored with life, disappointed or frustration. This is, I feel, universal law.
@lexus54 (3576)
I've never had a traumatic enough experience that makes me feel like I should end my life. In fact, no where even near this. Everybody faces problems and challenges of life. I always believe that there's nothing that cannot be resolved that the only way out is to end a life. This philosophy makes me view life positively, rather than negatively.
@balasri (26553)
No.Never to me life is very beautiful.I donot want to end it myself and will rather wait for the end comes to me naturally.The beginning and end are also parts of life.
@sugarfloss (2140)
I've tried to hurt myself once but I deeply regret what I did.Life isn't fair but you have to make it work for you.You'll be fine hersmart4ever.If you need someone to talk to,I'm here.I have all the time in the world well until 9th July that is,when I have to go back to school.sigh.yeap,life is only fair during hols;) Take care!
Most of my life I wanted to die. I tried to committed sucide twice and screwed that up. I felt most of my life like a total screw up. Now I see the other side of life and no longer feel that way.
@larskie23 (867)
life is full of problems. all people suffer. But "we wont suffer much more than we can bear". i always remember that whenever im in a difficult situation. ending your life is not the solution. we should always think of the positive ways and live life to the fullest enjoy!!
@Qaeyious (2362)
The times I felt that way was as an adolescent, with no control over my life or my desires and emotions. I also went through the motions to prepare to do it but never followed through (obviously) I couldn't understand it at the time but now I think subconsciously I was more concerned about the effect on my family such an act would cause. But that possibility came many years after the actual incident, so I really don't know.
@Gwapako_28 (2142)
Duh!!!I felt that many times in my past experiences.And thanks to God that i have family,friends and my kids who become my "hero" who save me for dying... It is true that too much love can ruin once life..But that was before...I know,i am strong enough to face any problems and agony that God will gave me...I am ready to accept it though i cried sometimes,but it doesnt mean i am weak and i wanted to die...
@asmurthy (2464)
That idea to want to die never occurred to me so far and will not occur in future also. God has created me for some purpose and I am here because of gods' will. Positive attitude to wards life will never entertain negative thoughts.
@seksiconnie (1173)
yup, when im in a relationship, i dont want to lose him that's why id rather think of dying than to live w/out him, but now life goes on..good day
@jenius (131)
Yes...I went through a spell a few years back. I have rhuematoid arthritis and I can't even begin to describe the pain when it flares up. Hot,burning,searing pain. Almost impossible to use the joint it has attacked. Anyway I went through a summer of having theese flareups every 2 weeks. It got to the point that I wished I would just not wake up one day rather than deal with the pain. I now have medications that keep it under control and have gone as long as a year without flare ups. Wanting to end life is a terrible way to feel I am glad you are doing better now.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have before I got sick really bad and then I was praying for my life.