If your best friend got an abortion...

Suppose for a minute that your best friend got an abortion, and asked you to keep it a secret. But, you were also friends with her spouse or husband. Would you tell her partner, or keep it to yourself? What do you think would happen if he ever found out that you had kept the secret?
@eden32 (3976)
I would have to assume that she has a good reason for keeping it from her partner, and I would not violate her confidence.
That is a very good point! And, one I had not considered. Perhaps best to keep her secret.
@sid556 (31006)
She is my best friend! There is no question about it that her secret is safe with me! Whether or not she chooses to tell her partner is not any of my business. She is my best friend. I would tell her that I felt he had a right to know but thats as far as it would go. I'm sure if he ever found out that I had kept the secret, he'd be upset but hopefully he would understand that it was not my place to tell him such news. Regardless, my loyalty lies with my best friend and not with her man.
@devilsangel (1817)
Well this is an easy question because its something that actually happened to me. She did and even though I objected to it I stood by her and to this day her bf doesn't know. She's my friend and whatever my thoughts or feelings on the subject are I will always be there for her when she needs me.
@aries_0325 (3062)
I would tell it and I will give her a friendly advice about abortion that is a wrong doing. Abortion is an absolutely wrong and it is a crime of murder. And absolutely I am not favor for this. And I think the fetus have life and like us she/he have a right to see this wonderful world.
@chenee08 (591)
my bestfriend got an abortion for 3 times now and even his boyfriend knows it. i just feel sad about the baby T_T
keep the promises you make
My friends wouldn't tell me that they got an abortion. They know how much I'm against it. If they told me and didn't tell their husband/boyfriend, I would tell them. You don't keep something like that away from your spouse.