Riddle me, riddle me ree

Riddle me, riddle me, ree; A little man in a tree; A stick in his hand, A stone in his throat, If you tell me this riddle, I'll give you a groat. It's a classic, and if none of yall know this... I'll scream.
@LadyDulce (830)
It's a cherry guys.... classic, lol. Do something from this century giggles :p Blessed Be
Candy STOP DOING THIS!!! I swear, I'm never telling you the answers again. And ferget about borrowing my shoes. :P
Whoa, that's dirty as hell. You did not tell me the answers!!! Only to the dumb one that no one can get :p. This one's as old as God himself!!!!
You're just bitter cuz you couldn't get it. :P
hahah! i wil tell you what..I didnt understand this then and I still dont..I have always wondered what the answer is..when i saw this i was liek HA!! Ill look online! ohh noooo!!! I cant find it anywhere! And i have been lookin online for 2 hrs now! UGHHH!! lol so i quit..i cant wait either..could youy please messege..email whatever..what is the answer?? Im dying here and i need sleep..but i wil be up all night now thinking,,have mercy!!! hahaha! have a good one!!
Check back in a few weeks, I'll post the answer. But it's very simple if you think about it... trees, sticks and stones, only a few things have them all.