besides being on mylot, what else are you doing?

@cher913 (25897)
Come on, i know most of you/us mylotters are multi taskers, what else are you doing right now? i am eating a salt water taffy, waiting for the dryer to dry my clothes and listening to my daughters and two friends play a video game... how about you?
@kampo90 (289)
• Antarctica
Wheal surfin the web for other posabilites of a litle more spending money,listening to some music,playing an mmorpg,talking on yahoo,and watching some tv thats all at the time i would eat but i hate writing whit messy hands
What is mmorpg?
@MH4444 (2161)
I am the Queen of multitasking. Well, maybe not the "queen"; but I do at least three things at once while chatting on My Lot.
I'm watching TV and keeping close eye on one of my dogs because I think he is sick. Also, I'm staying close to the bathroom because I KNOW I'm sick. LOL
@raychill (6571)
I get on mylot mostly when I'm at work. So typically I'm busy looking like I'm working and doing mylot. Mostly I do actually work and do mylot. I'll be on the phone with someone and doing mylot and yeah...I work and mylot a lot. When I'm at home I'm not on as much but usually I'm watching tv and mylotting at the same time.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I am listening to the radio - a list of the best norwegian songs this week. I am having some coffee, and I am waiting for my laundry to be ready, and I am chatting with a friend on msn.