prayers

I would really like to thank all of you who prayed for my sister Linda as you know I had said that she had some tumors the operation went well but they were only able to get one of the tumors the other tumoirs were all attached to her bowels and she is facing another surgery when she heals from this one again thank you for your prayers God bless each and evryone of you Thank you from the bottom of my heart
@Darkwing (21588)
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that they were unable to reach all the tumours in one operation, Sweet. It must be quite daunting for her to have to go back a second time. I missed your "prayer" discussion first time round but I will certainly send healing energies for your sister, in the hope that she recovers completely from this and the next operation. Keep faith, and Brightest Blessings.
thank you so much and thank you for your responce
@Darkwing (21588)
You're so very welcome.
@sigma77 (5385)
I do hope all will be well with her. I will be thinking about her. Bless you too.
Thank you Tom I do appreiate that so much Thank you for reponcding