Childhood Insest- Have you or are you being hurt?

@IL2Knit (1141)
This is a big problem in our country. My father touched and raped me from baby to 12 years old. I wasn't the only one. He did it to my older sister. He did it to my stepsisters, he did it to my adoupted sister. He did it to any young girl he ever got around. He gave some of us VD. He runed some lives. He was an evil man. My stepsisters told their mom but she called them liers. I want you to know you are not allone with this. You can get over it in time. If you need to talk I will be your friend.
@migenKC (792)
ohh.. i understand what you feel..its painful i know.. i dont know people who are victim of any kind of rape but its something that could ruin your own dignity.. by the way...where is your father now? how old are you? damn! your dad is so..grr... he dont deserve any respect!
@migenKC (792)
hehehe... :) im glad you found another life after those bad moments... happiness is something that a person wants to have more than anything in this world... so... its great you already found it now... have more blessed days to come my friend
@sunkissed (4332)
Well I am so sorry for what this evil, sick man put you and your sisters, and the countless other girls through, when you all were so young and inocent..This man will burn in hell for this.He has tramitiized so many lives.This is happening so much in our society today. It probally did happen back in the day too, as you said, but people just did not talk about it, now the children are being taught to tell .It is a crying shame when a young lady goes to her mother with this and is called a lier.This is good of you to post this, there may be those that need to have somebody like you to talk about this to. Glad you were finally able to get past all that this sicko had done to yo.