What makes myLot different

Why do you think we love it here and what makes us enjoy our stay?
@brothertuck (1257)
I enjoy coming here and reading the posts. I enjoy making posts and responding to posts. For the most part it is friendly people who don't flame or bash others even if they don't agree. Being able to get paid for something I do for free is also a great thing.
Same with me. I love the friendly people here but sad to say, not all are.
@RESGuy (859)
Well, myLot is just full with great people with very interesting views that love to give their opinions on things! There are always great discussions and some interesting responses. You can be sure to make a few friends because everyone here is so friendly :-) And of course that we get paid for posting and for having fun, you really can not beat that and I think a combination of all these things makes myLot so addicting and we just never want to leave! Rated +.
this is a unique online community where there are many different topics... and you can have online friends... anmd of course money. ^^
I agree to all of those.
@happymom1 (1179)
What makes mylot different? A lot of reasons i can tell. Mylot has unlimited post, you can upload images, you can tell anything you want in here as long as it is not against the rules in mylot. I went to other websites just like mylot but i realized mylot is very nice place to go. The people here in mylot is nice and you are comfortable to be here. When i sign up to the other website just like here you can post discussion but its very slow and eventhough they pay more than mylot i still like here.
There are so many sites which only accepts our ideas and gets information from us. In mylot we can post topics in which we have doubts and we can get clarified by the persons who know about that. We can also get solutions to our problems through discussions.
@derek_a (10902)
I enjoy myLot because there is an opportunity to meet new people and sometimes learn from them sharing their experiences, and have the satisfaction that you know you have helped others from time to time. :-)
I love to post some sensible and not so sensible topics. I like to post a sensible response to a topic. I make it sure that the reader may learn something on my idea as well. Reading the topics and the comments are fun. You can actually learn something from their views.
It makes different, because it is not all about money for some of us, it is one way to find answers, friends , humors and sometimes love. In other site, it is purely money making and making referrals.
• Pakistan
well i love mylot because i like posting very much and i get an advantage in my earnings cause i do massive posting, i also love mylot cause of its funny discussions and posts , they are really cool and i sometimes get to learn from posts.
Most people are kind here. And Mylot is a trustworthy website and it always replies and tries to solve the questions you ask. It's very friendly and I enjoy here.
I love the interaction between everyone. I love to be able to read everyone's responses and repond to them sometimes. I love my friends and best of all I love the pennies I make while having all this fun.
• Pakistan
good friends Good discussions and yeah i love to be here because it has always somehting to get involve into it.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
All of the chat and a lot of people in here are very friendly
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I love My Lot because 1. I can find many friends here 2.It pays me to respond/start a discussion *smile* 3. There are so many interesting topics being discussed here. I just love My Lot and I realized that it is true, it is addictive LOL!
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi hermsmart4ever!! I came to know about this site from one website and i just read the featires and amazed..For having fun they are paying..Also i have not came across any sites which pays this much without referals..The main thing is they dont have any paylimit..We can even earn $50/day..LOL..:)Happy postings..
@Calais (10900)
I have made a wonderful group of friends that always gives me laugh and I have not found another site like it.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I think it is really exiting to see if I can make minimum for payout every month. Then I think it is fun to read what people all around the world think on different subjects.
First of all, people on here are so nice. I've had so many people put me on their friends list and I'm just so thankful that people think of me to put me on their list. Being able to see other people's opinions about different subjects is great too. And the fact that you make money too, well that's just icing on the cake.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I think we love it here because we can make new friends, talk about anything but becarefull abut the guidelines. It calms ne down when I am on Mylot. Meet different people fromall over the world adn this is a happy place :-)
the people who come here !