Do you "Yahoo"

In spite of the fact that there has already been so many complains about Yahoo, I still Yahoo! Majority of my email addresses were from Yahoo and I have lots of friends with whom I frequently chat with using Yahoo Messenger.
@Ravrockin (281)
well i have yahoo id but very rarely i used that to see my friends and officials mails if any
@Katagiri (426)
• Brazil
I don't. I've never had a Yahoo mail and I don't use their message. I now only one person that used it, I think he stopped to use it tough, and I know only a few with Yahoo mail.
yes i use yahoo for most of my corespondence on line!
@d00d00 (827)
hi hersmart4ever! yes. i still use yahoo. my email account in yahoo is still active. I still use the instant messenger, even if there are problems logging in most of the times, because it's the easiest way to keep in touch with my friends (other than friendster, of course.. lol). i also use the YM phone out service to call the US because it's really cheap.
Yes, I still use yahoo messenger and have one backup email address with them. I use to do auctions on there site until they started charging and the buyers disappeared. They are trying to compete with ebay, but I think they kicked themselves when charging fees.
@anjoks (2084)
Yes as always. As a matter of fact, i'm doing yahoo now. Cant imagine myself without it really. Take care. (",)
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey hersmart4ever!I still YM whenever I have the time.Most of my friends are in there too and I've had my yahoo mail since I was in school.I like the features on Yahoo!like 360,Games and Mail.And the Questions and Answers session helps me a lot!
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I did not know that yahoo was having problems with their messenger. I have had aol for years and never had a problem. I have not used yahoo in many years.
MY primary e-mail address is always yahoo. I don't use messenger so frequently but yes, I do use the e-mail very frequently. I send and receive all my mails on yahoo. Nowadays it has even got better by letting the members unlimited space.....There is no space bar as it was earlier. We can get any number of messages we want and no worry to delete them to make space for important messages.
@santuccie (3377)
Not really. Shortly after I got into Outlook and other desktop e-mail clients, I started using e-mail providers that offered POP services. Yahoo!'s spam filter is also of little use, being easily fooled by long, cryptic headers. Gmail is better than Yahoo!, and AOL is one of my favorites now. It has everything, POP3, SMTP, SSL session encryption, whitelist-based spam filtering (disabled by default), and even IMAP. For IM and VoIP, I use Skype. It's more stable than Yahoo! Messenger, and has the best voice quality of them all. Skype is VoIP with IM capabilities, whereas most others are IM with VoIP capabilities. I still have my Yahoo! e-mail address; I use it as a honeypot for spam. Whenever I'm about to sign up for something, but I'm unsure of the site's legitimacy and think they might try to spam me, I give them my Yahoo! address. ;)
@nannacroc (4049)
I use Yahoo messenger, e-mails and blog. The only Yahoo site I have a problem with is Answers. I don't like being sworn at and insulted when I ask questions and that is what happens on Answers and the people who are supposed to prevent this don't really care. That's what I like about MyLot, the admin here soon sorts out this sort of problem even though they are going a bit overboard in the things they're deleting at the minute. Most of the MyLot people are not the type who just want to insult others they have respect for other users.
@EvanHunter (4030)
I use it all the time. I prefer yahoo messenger over all the others to so I dont see any reason to change.
@Calais (10905)
Yes, yahoo is the only one that I use, it is the easiest for me.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I Yahoo most of the time especially with my husband. I do have many other messengers but I prefer Yahoo the most. I have most friends in my Yahoo e-mail. Even though sometimes Yahoo really makes me headache, I still prefer to Yahoo *smile*
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I yahoo also. I use Yahoo more then my msn account. There are a few times it gets werid but that is with every web site. I mean they all have tecnical problems. One of my friends use to work for MSN or Microsoft network. I use to be under them untill I got comacast internet.
@miryam (6510)
I not use a messanger..years ago used msn, now nothing, and yahoo not like me sorry
@vani24 (783)
Hi Dude, what you said is correct, i have created my emails in yahoo mostly and i love doing mailing in yahoo and i have so many friends like you in yahoo whom i chat and all are very nice friends...Thank you so much for posting such a good discussion, happy posting and have a nice day ahead.Bye and take care...:))
@subathra (3519)
Even i have several yahoo mail ids.I get many spam mails daily to my bulk and inbox which frustrates me a lot because i need to delete all of them before opening other mails.But still i like yahoo as they come out with new features every now and then. I have a mail id from yahoo which i have been using from 2002 and all my friends have this id.I chat in yahoo messenger with my online friends and other friends.
@mummymo (23709)
I use yahoo all the time and I love it! Many of my friends also use yahoo - including the messenger! I have no complaints about Yahoo at the moment! xxx
@byfaithonly (10716)
I don't IM or chat on yahoo (I don't any place but here actually) but my 2 main email accounts are still with Yahoo and will remain there - I've had one account for over 8 years and can't imagine changing it.