Your field of Expertise

Where are you really, really good at?
@dbhattji (2507)
Music, I am a musician and a music teacher. I play mandolin and the electronic piano/keyboard. I think I am good at both. I am also an electronic engineer, so I have made a high gain magnetic sound pick up kit for acoustic musical instruments because I understand musicians requirements. You can check the details on my blog if you are interested - http://radhelectronics.co.nr
Wow, I am a music lover. I appreciate what I hear from you.
@derek_a (10902)
I seem to have a natural ability for helping others realise more of their potential. I think that is my best talent and is why I became a therapist. I also find it easy to fix things DIY in the house and on my car, and I am learning more and more about my computer and how to fix it when it goes wrong. I play keyboards and have been classically taught since about the age of 4. Of course, I am learning all the time so will be a while before I any near know all about my interests. :-)
That was so nice of you. I too am fond of learning.
@wolves69 (756)
I've always been good with numbers...analyzing them mostly and making sense out of statistical data.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
What am I really really good at? Well these days and for the past few yrs i would have to say its analyizing ppl and situations...mainly ppl..I can spend less than 30 mins with someone and pretty much nail their personality....Its actually extremely accurate 8 out of 10 of the time to the point that I have friends bringing me to meet possible new bfs to get my take on them LOL (kinda funny really)... Something else I have always been very good at (though these days due to body damage I'm not AS good) is dancing....I started dancing when I was just a kid (ballet first) and just took to it right away...To this day I love dancing and would love to get back into lessons (I've got an urge to try ballroom for some reason and latin and of course I never did get ballet out of my system..I'm currently teaching myself belly dancing when my body allows it)... other than those two things I cant think of anything else really....Theres a lot of stuff that I'm good at but only those two are what I'm really really good at LOL
@Sushicook (691)
• Sweden
I'm good at doing creative things with old objects. At the moment I'm making jewelry out of old broken necklaces and rocks. I also like repainting and renovating old furniture, and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at it!
@rosie_123 (6118)
I guess mine is languages. I am fluent in 5 languages, and can speak/understand a few others.
I am really good at getting results..if there is a task that needs to be done and something needs to come from it (profit, a quota to be met) I get it done...I also specialize in multi-tasking..I have done up to 6 things at once and they all were successful...
@nill_07 (1104)
• Bangladesh
I like mathmatics. I also think that I am alsoexpert in mathmatics. Really I enjoy it. I also enjoy to research on math specially in geometry.
@orbeltadz (506)
• Baguio, Philippines
I'm good at Math. Solving and dealing with problems is very easy to me. I humbly say that. I am certified Mathematician in our school.
@ryanphil01 (4186)
i used to teach college biology for 10 years. biology was my major course, so i would say that i am more acquainted with it and really good at it. i have strong foundation and more knowledgeable about life in general, the inter relationships between the environment and the living things that include us, the human beings. to keep me updated about the subject, i often read articles and informations online regarding biology in general.
i believe that i really am good at teaching... i've been teaching in college for quite some time now.. i am also good in business.. =)
Im really good at dancing, because i used to be a cheerleader way way back. And some says, im good at singing, i join different choir organization that is why i learned singing properly. I used to draw and paint also. Im an artist. But im i can still be humble about it, ehem, ehem.
@larskie23 (867)
as of academics, i took up economics so i could say, economics is my field of expertise. :-)
@rdougl (469)
I am a math guy. I've always been good at math. I hate english and history.
@lvap0628 (731)
My first inclination was Math so I took up accounting and tried that line of work for a number of years. Now, I realized I can make money out of my love for the written word so I shifted to home-based transcription.
@Willowlady (10666)
Office work, writing and horticulture with the leaning to herbs. These are my main things that express who I am and things that can make me money and be of service to others. A nice balance I think!! This has become evident over time and am glad I have worked steadily to the way I am today.
I would have to say, my paintings and drawings. Other stuff I am basically good at, but I tend to give a lot more attention to my strong points and focus more on refining those strong points.
• Pakistan
well i m really interested in computers as i sit and experiment with my computer all day. When my computer gets some problems i try to find out the problem and solve it , i save money rather than going to a technician, but sometimes when parts are burned i dont have any choice but to just go buy parts...
@KrisNY (7591)
Many many things- I'm a great crafter- I can sew. wood craft, paint, embroider, and other things- and I love it- I'm an accountant so I'm great at Math- and taxes and such- I'm a great mom- just ask my daughter- LOL
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I am really really good at analyzing problems. I am good at breaking things down and deal with them step by step.