What attracted you to your partner

He is very intelligent and over-all a nice guy. We get along well because of our chemistry. And yeah its the chemistry. It is that thing that has attracted us both to one another.
@jennybianca (12918)
It was a combination of characteristics that attracted me to my partner. WE had a great deal in common, such as lon g term goals for retirement, etc. We both love reading & animals & we are both family orientated. We also had that "chemistry" that attracted us to one another.
I will give you my formula of what my partner attracted me most. If, a+b+c+d+e+f+g+h+i+j+k+l+m+n+o+p+q+r+s+t+u+v+w+x+y+z equals to 100% and 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26=100% then it would be like this; 1. LOVELY that is 12+15+22+5+12+25=91% 2. MONEY that is 13+15+14+5+25=72% 3. HARDWORK that is 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98% 4. LUCK that is 12+21+3+11= 47% 5. BEAUTY that is 2+5+21+20+25=73% 6. BRAIN that is 2+18+1+9+14=44% A bit funny isn't it? But what makes my partner perfect is her 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5=100% that is her ATTITUDE. This is just in my own opinion. I suggest no one would follow my formula.
we share a lot of things in common... he is kind and understanding. and he also has a great sense of humor!
@add_im (2712)
What makes him very much attracted is his behavior and great personality aside from being such a good looking man, he's a very godly-fearing man in Christ. That what makes me love him more and very attracted about my hubby.
• Marion, Kansas
His kindness, intelligence and beautiful smiling blue eyes are the things that were attractive to me about my husband. He thinks of little things to try to make my days, and my life easier. He has shared some of the same experiences I have, and knows how I feel. And yes, the chemistry.
My husband is a handsome man who has "been around the block". His ex-wife slept around on him, and I guess I knew that since I would not do this that I would be good for him.
I agree with the chemistry part for sure. My husband and I have been married now for 27 years and I think that is a great accomplishment and we have raised two kids. A son 25, and a daughter 23. There is a lot of things to go thru when you raise kids and I believe if you truly love someone you will make it a long ways. Our chemistry flows really well and a lot people say we act like kids yet so makes us feel great. Love is great.
@aprilgrl (4460)
oh the chemistry of course and for who he is, funny and cool and understanding type of guy.
What attracted me to my husband is that he has a maturity level to him that suits with my own. He can handle himself no matter the situation, and I don't feel like I would have to play mother to him, for him to get things accomplished around the house. Other things which attracted me to him was the fact that he treated me like a person, not like some living, breathing swamp monster. His ability to listen and be there for me when I need him the most, is also another great quality, but I don't use that quality all to often, especially when I can manage to get through things on my own. All in all he is just generally an all around sweet and caring guy.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
He was so sweet and treated me like I was the most important person in the world from the minute I met him. As I got to know him I found we have so much in common it's almost like we were twins. There are some differences in our tastes, but there are 10 times more similarities. We just have fun together.
@puchapox (586)
I met him online in a chatroom so I think what made him stand out from the rest was because he was taking up my dream course in my dream school.. I also noticed similarities with our likes and beliefs and it made us think we're meant for each other. :)
@KrisNY (7609)
I met my sig. other over 7 years ago online- So I can't say it was love at first sight- I didn't ever see him- We exchanged e-mails and sent numerous back and forth- We IM'd each other- Would I have done this if he wasn't from my home town living with 2 guys I graduated with? NO-- But I think it was fate- He in NC me in NY- We then started to talk on the phone- I was attracted to his kindness-- his work ethic-- just him- We got to know each other pretty well in the first few months- and then we met- He came back to NY for a family wedding- I knew that very first moment- we would be together always- ok so his looks were great too!
@mummymo (23709)
His honesty, kindness and his smile were the 3 things that first attracted me to my other half! xxx
@vonne28th (1494)
First because of his physical attributes..heheh..that was the first thing that made me attracted to him that is why i made all the possible ways just to get close to him and we became friends. He is a very intelligent man. He knows a lot. I always approach him every time i have a difficult problems regarding my studies. He is my tutor, my lover and my friend.
@Inky261 (2524)
What attracted me way back when? That he had a good job that supported him nicely. He was a good worker and his work was appreciated. Well, it all was a mistake. I do not believe in chemistry. Chemistry fails at one point or another. I rely on myself for many years and for me it is the better way of living.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
with me it was his intelligence and sense of humour lol nothing else matteras much to me blessed be