Mylot

@Jessem (372)
Mauritius
How have you discovered about mylot? A friend sent you a request to join mylot? You have heard some friends talking about it and you became interested? You have learnt about it on another site? or like me while surfing on the net by mistake you clicked on mylot?
@KrauseHome (32800)
I found out about myLot from someone who was in an Online Business I am in. He was the one who told me first about this site, and peeked my interest. Only thing now is I am still active, and he is not, so he is still earning from me being here. myLot rocks is why I continue to come here month after month. I have met so many wonderful people. Welcome to myLot, and hope you will choose to stick around.
• Pakistan
I was invited by one of my friend and thats why i am here
@webeishere (36377)
My daighter prodded me into joining. I joined under her and sat here for 3 months doing nothing. Then one day I was bored and logged into my account after almost 3 months of not doing anything here. Now I am here 16 hours a day. Am I addicted? Yeah I would say so. And my daughter is making a lot of cash from me as well. Ugghhh! Hahahaha!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@KrauseHome (32800)
Well, I am sure your daughter appreciates it. And I for one am Glad you are here, and actively posting.
i was browsing thru the net on how to earn extra money :P at that time i was really broke and in need of money! so i stumbled upon mylot and here i am!
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi Jessem!! I came to know this from Pcworkathome which is a home based workers job site..I was in search of some good jobs which can be genuine and done from home..I cam across this and i wonder..After coming here i found that this was the site which i searched..I ts too good!! I love myLot!!HAppy postings!!