What does Jesus See?

Recently the BBC did a story on the fighting how the American military fought the insurgents and killed over 10 of them, I think the Americans reported killing 17 and the BBC reported that 11 people were killed. In this story there are two conflicting ideas. One is that the Americans had targeted an insurgent strong hold and bombed them accordingly to the rules of combat in this war to bring peace to Iraq. But was the miltary report true? The BBC painted an entirely different picture and it appears that this was an act of aggression perpetrated by an overzealous American military. Who are the insurgents really? If an attack is provoked then the offender is the one being offensive. These two reports of conflict in this little town paint two diametrically opposing points of view. One from the Americans and one from the people in the village themselves. I'm glad that I was able to hear from the villagers personally, and this makes me wonder why the insurgents would attack the British people or if it really is an act of Insurgents or maybe a ploy by the Americans to coerce cooperation from other governments, just another part of the shell game that the American government plays so well. Another distraction to further an evil plan to seperate the rich from the poor and silence the truth. What truth does Jesus see? Who is Jesus? Where is Jesus? Answer, look to you and me... In our hearts and minds... Got oil, money, war, or a church? It is big business you know... ;)
@DanaMark (807)
Unfortunately when we hear conflicting stories, we don't know how much of each story is true. Each side paints the picture to look like they were in the right and the other was wrong. We never know for sure which parts of each side's stories are true. We'd like to believe that our country's side of the story is true. And the other side wants to believe their country's story is true. Or sometimes just the other way around if we happen to be down on our country at the time. But we never know. So we pick and choose what we want to believe. Jesus sees the truth, but we don't know what it is for sure. Someday I'm sure we'll all know the truth, but not in this life.
You can know the truth if you want to all you have to do is find a pure lie and then apply what you know about that to other liars and the truth becomes pretty obvious. Are you familar with my story? I'll walk you through the truth using a court transcript and show you how an innocent person can be convicted of a crime right here in America... A complete break down of the system and who has to pay for it? Hi DanaMark, Let's talk, or write through this, and in the end I'll show you how I knew the build up for war in Iraq was a lie. You could say the lie was written on the Presidents face, and if you're with me on those points I'll show you something else, it will change everything for you, you'll know just how bad human beings can be... The star rating is just a rating that we MyLotters give to other people, that is the buttons + or - and the ! is to report abuse... The unresolved option is to go to posts that you haven't selected a best response for... MyLot is looking for us to mark our favorite reply, somepeople use it for their favorite poster... In the second scenario the best response is used like the ranking or rating system...
Hi DanaMark, I invited you to investigate a story where there are two sides. Believe me or not, if you don't read what I'm sharing you'll never know if you can determine for yourself if one side is telling the truth or not. The invitation to take a little walk with me about my story is an open invitation to start learning about the truth and what the truth looks like. Do you believe the American government is above lying? What about Scooter Libby? Should his sentence be commuted? We have no laws if the laws are not used and preserved! If the President of the United States wants to make up his own rules and is against the will of the people who elected him in such an in your face bold move and you are happy with the political decisions then maybe you really don't want to know about the truth and what the truth is... I'm just offering to show you something that happened to me as our President lied to our nation to take us to War in Iraq. How many other lies have also been told? I'm asking if you know or care about the other lies? I hope you are because I'm also interested and I'm really thankful that the BBC took the time to investigate that latest lie and I hope they expose more. Who is the real terrorist? Could the real terrorist organization be headed by our own leadership? Could bombs blamed on insurgents really be bombs planted by this administration? I have to wonder, and at this moment in time it would not catch me by surprise to find that Americans are behind the instability in the Middle East and Connected tightly to Iran... What you write about Parents teaching children to be bombers and making women attackers for their cause. What is the cure, it goes beyond the church, the probelm rests inside the political structure created by US... In order to fix them we need to fix ourselves. :) If you agree to read a bit of the material at TGWBMyStory, then I think we can begin to talk about the truth that needs to be known and how I know the truth when it is told. Seek the truth, Let me speak my truth through my writings, I'll show you the way, Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary
@Lakota12 (42684)
Oh man ya did it to me again! We never get the true facts from anyone! Dont ya know that. Insurgents are the ones that have been so brain washed that they will fight any one and bomb any one that they are told to. And if our troops was told to go get them that is their orders to do so.I have been told that alot of the insurgents have turned toward us so that helps out alot also if they would stop fighting among thierselves and get on with making their own grovenment work with out church and other thing tointerfear the war would end and our people can come home. I just hate that my son is headed that way AGAIN! and for 9 months if they dont tack more months on him.
Hi Lakota, I pray for your son, I pray that he remains safe and comes home soon. I want this war built upon false pretenses ended and the sooner the better. Did you ever hear anything about the Kuwait government drilling horizontally into Iraq? If Israel was the hated country in the Middle East and is clearly the instigator of a lot of problems yet Sadaam went after Kuwait and why? Did Sadaam really think that he could control the Kuwait port? Or was there a better reason one that wasn't exposed? If you know about horizontal drilling then you know it all happened about the time of the First Gulf war... Coincidental? Not really, Sadaam learned about Kuwait drilling into the Iraq oil fields and went ballistic... Otherwise Sadaam would have attacked Israel which Sadaam also did. But Kuwait was the first real target... I think if we put all of the pieces together we can learn the truth about who is doing what to whom, and I have to ask who are the friends of the US in the Middle East? There are a lot of liberal ideals that can be spread with a war of this nature, one is the liberal use of oil, along with money, and the spread of liberal ideas, we can call this the spread of liberal democracy... Since the other presentations offered to take us to war in Iraq were lies does this make a war you really want to fight in another person's nation, built upon false representations. I'm all for defending our way of life, but, the only way to spread what we have; into other nations, is to be a shining example of what we have to offer. The true path is the path of truth. There are many fine American soldiers in the Middle East for the right reason and trying to do the right thing, it is the bad ones that are the terrorists and causing all the problems and they are both on our side and their side. I know this. GOD Bless your son, Peace be with you and yours, Sincerely, Gary
@Lakota12 (42684)
Yes I know it needs more digging into for we never get the whole truth of things from the media. Or from our Government. Yes I have heard of that kind of drilling and ya got me wondering why did they do that if they had enough oil stright down? Yes I would like for our troops to come home but it dont look like it will be very soon. Thanks for blesing and prayer for my son . Bless y'll
@agnescav (566)
The insurgents?? They would be called martyrs if they were fighting for the Christian faith. George W. Bush has already said he wants this war because Saddam Hussein had a hit out on his father. There is nothing more to it than revenge. It is not about riches or oil or anything else. The conflicted reports: I would believe the eyewitnesses, not a press release from the U.S. There are no rules of combat in this war as it was started on a bunch of lies. And it will continue for a long time because there is no way to extricat the U.S. military without losing face right now.
This is a sad truth, This war is about revenge and spreading the freemarket system, and the freemarket system a democratic tool used by the elites who are republicans who in turn are masters of us the slaves to their whims. This war has a lot to do with spreading of agenda's liberal ideas into conservative countries. We are rooted here in America, and over in the Middle East there history is of a Nomadic lifestyle. Here if you are not rooted you will lose your dream, there the dream is to be free and go where you please, in some ways, that dream lives over here. Many occupations are developed by moving things around, this would spread the wealth if there was a way of catching up to the cost of moving materials. Who controls the cost? It is at this point that we start running in circles and adding to the cost of doing business. How many third world economies have fallen victim to this type of escalation? Stopping the stripping of wealth from the poor is what we need to focus on. How can we make a new system to create fair and balanced economy? America is on the verge of an implosion... Thanks to our hot headed leader that allowed the fuse to be lit. I believe that international crimes have been committed with the lies admitted to by the Bush administration and that an international tribunal should find President Bush and his administration guilty of crimes against humanity and that there should be a prison sentence for them to serve time while we fix what they broke. The whole world order has been broken for a long time and it needs to be fixed.
@Beertjie (978)
• South Africa
You know your topic vey well and I coplement you on doing proper research and not do a lot thumbsucking. I like you inteligent way of argumenting you point. We need good discussions to challenge our intellect sometimes. Well done. I cannot comment on the war in Iraq because I do not realy follow, I am not US or from any country involved in this big mess, but I can comment on your question as to where Jesus is. Jesus is sitting on the right side of God, and I believe He is weeping at the sight of man destroying himself over things that He gave for all of us to utilise. God made the earth and all its resources for the benifit of all mankind and now we are fighting over it. We are destroying ourself, and we call it "Peacekeeping." I know that Jesus knows the real truth, the question is;"Do we know the real truth about Jesus?"
That is an excellent response, I hate to play favorites so I hate to mark the best response as anyone that responds good or bad is providing their best response. I just want you to know how excellent I find this response your point about Jesus being at the right hand of GOD or you could say that Jesus is one with GOD in Heaven it is the Holy Spirit of GOD that we are to emulate and be a reflection of and Jesus and GOD see it all from afar and up close all at the same time and GOD knows who lies... Where can you find GOD?
@Beertjie (978)
• South Africa
Thanks for the complement on my response. As for your question "Where can you find God?" I can act very inteligent and give you a great theological explanation, but I think you have heard it all before. I can only speak out of my own experience and say where I found God. I did not find God, He found me. Sounds strange? I know. I was in now state to even seek for God, let alone find Him. I was in a very bad condition and gave up on life. Thats when God came to me. At that stage I was willing to listen to anything that would bring my life back into perspective. After hearing the gospel and experience that sense of "Iknow this is real", I knew that God had found me. God is to be found only by those small and humble enough to believe. Hope it makes sense.
It certainly makes sense, I had walked that same path and then I fell straight into the tracks of Jesus. I learned something new, it was quite old and yet people look at me like I've lost my mind. They just don't see it, they don't see in me or believe... There is a huge wake up call and a revival about to begin... The culture of corruption is going to come to an end... Keep watching, you'll see... This time it's gonna be like no other time before... Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary
@EvanHunter (4028)
When you have two conflicting stories the truth is always in the middle just how far in the middle is always the real question. I have brought up before that most media outlets are controlled by people of jewish decent so how can american media truely be liberal when it comes to coverage of the war especially if all the reporters are imbeded in with the troops. Thats not a jewish conspiracy theory I ran accross the information one day when I came across a website that showed jewish controbutions in america and was pretty surprised at how many were involved in the media. Maybe I am a bit nieve in thinking that anyone wouldnt be liberal because they were jewish but usually anyone supports there side a bit more than being objective in a situation like this.
Hi EvanHunter, I should have replied to this sooner, you're right it is quite a wake up call to step back from the religous teachings and look at Israel through a real lens, or to take off the blinders. When you are standing in the middle (centered) you see two sides. When you look at the facts and the history you can see how both sides have been needling, and wounding each other. It is then time to teach the golden rule, lest they should all die. We should always support the truth and not the sides but we should always look to find the truth. One might be our friend and one might be poor. One could be related and one could be a stranger. Either way we should not hold so tightly to our friends that they would be allowed to steer us away from the real and valid truth. We should make independant choices and choose always to follow the truth. With that we can ask a lot of questions... We will learn much and we will see our world as it really is. We will know who misleads and who encourages growth and development. We will see the results in real time. Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary