Air Supply songs are simply immortal

Air Supply - One of the recent photos of air supply
Do you love the music of Air Supply? I do. For me they are simply immortal. Air Supply has always been my favorite group. My liking for them and for their music started when I was still a kid. Among their songs, my favorites are "Come What May" and "Two Less Lonely People In The World"
@misheleen73 (6037)
Wow, Air Supply. I haven't heard anyone mention them in years. But yes, they are immortal. Their songs are timeless and I truly love it when I hear them over the radio from time to time. My favorite has to be Every Woman In The World. I love all their songs, but that has always been my favorite. i started singing it inmy head immediately when I read your discussion...lol
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I like them myself. They had a lot of romance songs. I liked "Out of Nothing at all" and "Even the nights are better". They were really popular in the 1980's in the United States.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I do love their songs. When I was studying in secondary school, I always listen to their songs whenever I was on my way to school. I always repeat their songs whenever I like. I don't have any favorites, I love almost all the songs *smile*
@rhane7315 (5673)
i agree with what you say. i'm also a fan of air supply because i love their songs
@babesdc (22)
i guess i will forever listen to their songs...
@vonne28th (1494)
I love air supply and all of their songs. I am listening to their songs right now while discussing here on mylot. It's fabulous!!!
i also love air supply... my favorite song is "All Out of Love". i often sing that song when my friends and i go to the videoke/karaoke bar.
I like Air Supply's songs. I especially love the song All Out Of Love. I will download the songs you mentioned:)
@KrisNY (7591)
Isn’t that funny- I agree- Air Supply songs and many other bands from that era are great- I also love Survivor- For some reason they just don’t go out of style- I think Air Supply is great because of the numerous Love songs they put out- Who doesn’t love “Love songs” – they get requested at weddings- wedding receptions- all the time. My 3 favorites are: Making Love out of nothing at all. Lost in Love Even the Nights are better. --- 3 great love songs-!
@cdparazo (5768)
I love Air Supply too. I love the melodies of their songs and lyrics. They are so meaningful and well thought of.
Yes, i love the music, eversince i was young, my parents used to play their songs, and i love it. I love also Come What may. And another is without your love.
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I loved them too specially way back college days..oh those good old days where you can just listen to thier songs and cry your hearts out. There are lots of memories in me intertwined with thier songs, some good and some sad. You can really say there is emotions on almost everysong they write and sing. Are they still together? Are they still singing?