Your celebrity look alike

Is there any celebrity out there that looks either a bit or very much like you? Name it...
@sugarfloss (2140)
angelina jolie;p
i dont ever get told i look like anyone...fortunatly...:P..mine would be aweful..trust me
A lot of people say i look quite like Amy Lee from Evanesence. This drives me absolutely INSANE! i hate that band a lot, and to be compared to their singer is an insult as far as i am concerned.
they have one song that I like. Its Bring Me To Life.
@cyntrow (8524)
Why? She's beautiful. I'd love to look like her. So you don't like their music, to be compared to someone so pretty is hardly and insult.
i personally do not think she is beautiful. She's not hideous or anything...i'm not saying that...but she is NOT by any means beautiful. She is actually rather ordinary.
I don't wanna say that I'm too good looking, but I'm amazed when I think about the number of people I've been compared with so far at different stages in life. Actors, models, playback singers, cricketers etc. Shahrukh Khan, Sonu Nigam, Rahul Dravid to name a few. At present people say that I look very similar to Sonu Nigam. Just before this, they used to say I look like John Abraham
Shahrukh Khan is a darling. I always consider him as one of the best looking Indian Actors. Come one show me your pic. LOL.
@Ricko82 (585)
LOL... You and several others told me my celebrity look alike Herms. We know who the guy is. Sad to say that even he is, or was famous, I still don't like the celeb. I'm not proud that people are saying that I look like him. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the person, I just don't like the celeb that he is. ;-)
Whats important is that you just look like him. Of course I like how you look better.
@sharon_ (1171)
I'm told that I favor the actress;Meryl Streep (sp.?)
What I love about Meryl Streep is that she always looks fresh
Tanya Tucker - Here's a picture of Tanya Tucker. Some people have said that we resemble each other.
I had someone tell just this past weekend that I resemble Tanya Tucker. The shape of our faces are very similar. I can see where people thing we look alike.
oh wow I agree that you do
@maybel13 (205)
I do't want to act like im boasting of it heheh.. Some of my friends and family told me, i look like SHarmaine Arnaiz, a local celebrity.. thats it.
Wow that sounds very pretty. I like her face.
They say when i was on my secondary school,i look like Jolina Magdangal, an actress here in the Phils.Because i have this long hair and bangs and the same height as her.But now they are comparing me to LJ Reyes, one of the youth stars here. I look like her when she is smiling. but for me i know im not.
Yeah I could also tell that through your aviatar
@miryam (6507)
i CAN WRITE 3 NAME LOOK: j. dEPP AND THE cROW LISTEN AND LOOK A CONCERT fREDDIE mERCURY bye
Johny Depp and the one who appeared in The Crow were both very good looking
@sacrg793 (429)
i think most of the celebrities look different than average persons and i think they look more beautiful, more stressful, more energetic, more clever, etc. all in all, i think they are different, what do you think?
Its because they undergo expensive treatments unlike ordinary people do and they have expert make up artists. LOL. But Ive seen some celebs with outmake up. With out it, most of them look ordinary too.
@lvap0628 (731)
Back in the '80s and '90s I was often told that I looked like Kris Aquino because of my fair skin, my eyeglasses and Chinese-like features (although my parents said there wasn't a drop of Chinese in my blood).
I personally believe that Kris Aquino is one of the cutest. And I find her sexy.
@murasaki (149)
• Japan
Quite a few people tell me that I look like Ralph Fiennes (or if people can't remember the name, they say "that guy from The English Patient"
@eashoor (307)
I have been told by many including my parents that I am an Arabic Sarah Jessica parker :))
@wolves69 (756)
I wouldn't call it a celebrity, since its a cartoon character...Dilbert. Short hair, (used to) wear glasses, and my part-time job I even had to wear a white shirt with the same tie....
@ElicBxn (60894)
Katie Saylor - A pix of Katie Saylor from the show Fantastic Journey.
Not now, but when I was in my 20's I looked a lot like Katie Saylor.
@urbandekay (18312)
Several people have told me I resemble Robert de Niro. all the best urban
@cyntrow (8524)
I've always looked like Stevie Nicks. In the 70's and 80's she and I both had permed hair and today we both have straight hair, but we still have the same facial features. I think I sing better than she does, though.
@EvanHunter (4028)
There arent any famous people that ugly for me...just kidding. I did that one program that takes your features and matches them to celebrities the match mine came up with didnt look anything like me.
I don't look like anyone..but everyone says that daughter-in-law looks just like angela Jolie..not sure if it spelled right..:)