rule #1 the BOSS is always right...

rule #2 If the boss is wrong?...see rule number 1?... What do u think? How do u deal with it?
@williamjisir (22912)
# 1. The boss is always right. There is no doubt about it. # 2. Even if the boss is wrong, he is still right. Only when he has realised that he is not right by himself can he do things correctly, right? My way of dealing with it is to let him know about that in an acceptable and indirect way to make him realize he is wrong. I don't want to offend the boss, but respect him with good manners.
Absolutely correct.
Thanks for agreeing with my viewpoint on this topic. And thanks for the best response. I consider it to be a nice gift to me. Looking forward to more quality discussions by you. Happy posting.
@quatelmon (957)
Haha....that really how it is. Most of us always have someone to answer to. A job is a job...so the best thing to do is to find a job that you like, and people that you enjoy working with. Your boss may not always seem like he/she knows exactly what he's doing, but most likely he has the right ideas in mind. Just go with the flow, and get those paychecks!!!
Haha, I love your point--just go with the flow and get those paychecks. It is none of business to tell him that he is wrong because there could be such a boss who always thinks he knows exactly. So to deal with a boss of this kind, just go with the flow and get our paychecks. A good idea, quatelmon.
Yes, you're both right...at we're not wrong but he's the one...
yea, A boss is always right,if we do not want to be fired or lose our jobs. do whatever our bosses ask us to do except we are asked to do something illegal. On the other side, if you want to fire your boss, you may think every decision made by your boss is wrong.lol.. different people have different view on the same thing.
@gloria777 (1678)
I just overlook it whenever my Boss does wrong. Its my duty to please the Boss.
I think this is very humorous but true. As long as I still want to work for my boss, I have to follow his rules anyway. The boss is always correct, just like the customer is the God. If the result becomes bad, just because you misunderstand boss's instructions.
@lkbooi (16104)
A boss, being our superior, may exercise his power to dominate over his subordinates. As long as his measures are right his subordinates shouldn’t have much say in the matter as they will be benefited in the long run. Of course, as human, we do not like a severe boss. A nasty one even makes us intolerable. As an employee we still could voice our dissatisfaction in a polite way. We all like to work under a lenient boss. We would feel more relaxed but sometimes we dare to be lazy lol … A strict boss could create an industrious team. Do you agree?
@ibuemma (2954)
hi butterfly39. I just wanna tell it's funny that I have magnet with almost the same thing but it said : House rule Rule no.1 MOM always right Rule no.2 If MOM wrong see rule number 1... anyway...maybe not all Boss like that, but better not talk back right away even if you know your Boss wrong. maybe there are times and good ways to tell them that they are wrong
@jalbeos (1176)
My boss and I talked about a lot of things in our company... in the management specifically. I have noticed that he is thinking like he is always right. If I caught my boss done wrong, like what other people said, I will still respect my boss. I don't agree the boss is always right... none of us.
that saying or rule really sucks!!!!it does not really have to be that way always...it does not necessarily means that because you are the boss, you are always right in every decision you do and i everything you say....we are only human bound to commit mistakes,how about our boss,is he not human?
@molusk (857)
In my own way of doing things as a boss, I always tell my assistants that they should always try to think of ways for our small business to save on expenses and if there are things that I as the owner might have some steps in the planning board that they thought might not be good for the business, then they have to voice it out, no matter what, for I will be there to listen. It is not always that I am correct being their boss.