Non Meaningful Posts

@tep91005 (375)
When I come on here I can't post a discussion every 5 minutes like others can. I can find people who have a new post every two minutes. It drives me crazy. I understand the money and you earn more when you post more. But who wants to read a post that has 3 words in it. I can only make a discussion about something when i have really something to say or I need to know something. And you get more money when you post better discussions anyways. Any way that's my rant for the day. Thanks
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I'm really not into that either. I rarely ever start discussions, only when I really have something to say! I know that I could probably be earning more if I had something to say more often, but really it's just not any fun to start discussions that I don't have a real interest in! I've noticed too that many of those people who start many discussions that don't say much are also the people who continually complain about their earnings, while I've never really felt the need to complain about my own.
@suzieb (188)
I feel the same way. I like to comment more then just say anything, like alot of people do. I skim through and find something I want to read that intrestes me or I have in common with that person. If I can help someone with a problem, then I did my good deed for the day. I don't even look at the ones who complain about their earnings. I have less then $1.00 and I'm ok with it.
same here. i don't post that often, but when i do, i try to make it good discussions to start with. i can only do probably less than 5 posts a day these days and start a discussion once or twice a week. and yes, the earnings is better when the posts are of better quality. sometimes i see mylot users complain that they have posted 100 a day yet did not earn a dollar for their efforts. whereas i could earn as much in a fraction of their number of posts. :)
@munhozmib (3854)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Some people here on MyLot are really annoying, you know? I found around three or four discussions, entitled: "What comes after "A"?". The description was the same as the Title. The other discussion was: "What comes after "B"?". And so on, with C, D, and E. Why in the hell do people create this kind of discussions? Later on, you'll read posts from these people: "My Earnings don't increase! Help!". I should report those people, but nah, let them learn by themselves.
@nancyrowina (3850)
I'm the same as you I only like to post when I really have something to say I spend more time looking round Mylot for discussions than actually responding to discussions. All these low quality discussions started with just one question make it difficult to find the real quality discussions.
@ctv101103 (860)
i totally agree with you. i don't usually start discussions. i find it better to reply to others' posts. however, i tend to ignore those posts that just have a few words on them.
@mari_skye (1638)
Hmmm, you have a point there. I get to see a lot of mylotter who have plenty of posts while I post only three discussions in a day. And that is when I am being lucky. Most days I would post about one or two and some days, NADA! But when I go to new discussions or posts my friends started I would see that some of them have posted about five! Wow! And I must admit that some of them are meaningful posts and makes one really ponder about it. These people I admire.