Does Anyone Have A Good Salmon Recipe to Share?

@omupas (1243)
I had salmon to cook this weekend and opted to cook it very simply. I took the salmon fillet and sprinkled lemon powder and pepper over it and grilled it for a few minutes. I then squeezed some fresh lemon juice and a little bit of soy sauce over it and ate it with a salad and some corn. It was a simple meal to prepare. Does anyone have any good salmon recipes that they can share?
@twilight021 (2060)
If you like crab cakes, perhaps you will like Salmon cakes? 1 can salmon 1/4 c. butter, melted 1/2 tsp. pepper 1 tsp. salt 2 eggs 1/2 c. bread crumbs 2 tbsp. flour 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce Dash hot sauce Mix all ingredients together to form a paste. Shape into cakes and fry at 375 degrees until brown on both sides. I fry mine in a litle bit of butter, but you can use vegatable oil too. Serve with Tartar sauce.
@pallidyne (858)
Actually I usually cook it fairly simply as well, but with some different variants. (Incidentally I usually broil) One method I use is to get Drew's Roasted Garlic marinade-- I'll lightly cover the top of it and let it soak in for a short time. I'll sprinkle some Garlic Powder and seasoned salt as well. Other times, I'll sprinkle the Garlic Powder, add some Italian seasoning and pour a little bit of melted butter onto the top and rub it all into the filet.
@jezzmay (1845)
I take my salmon and dust it with a mix of flour,cornmeal,butter,salt pepper,lemon juice and bake it.