Which meal is your biggest meal of the day?

For me I would say my breakfast is the biggest meal of the day ..Supper is the smallest..
@eaforeman6 (8983)
My hubby likes a big dinner so that is usualy what we have....but I prefer a big lunch and less for dinner....but sometimes we compromise....and we do go lighter in the summer with more fish and salad types of meals.
I like lighte meals in the evening as well..When it's really hot..my supper is usually just a couple pieces of cold fruit;)+
@mimatexas (1840)
For me the biggest meal would be lunch. Supper is the smallest.
Thanks for sharing .. of course you read my biggest meal is breakfast..usually.. +
@maehan (1445)
Same here, my breakfast is the heaviest meal and supper is my lightest.
Great..they say a light supper is recommended; since we sleep most of the evening hours..or at least those of us who do stay up all night;+
@MLLanser (162)
For me dinner is the biggest meal, many days it is my only meal. I am horrible about eating. I dont have time in the morning to eat, and when I do it is something bad for me like a doughnut. Lunch when I have it is something out of the vending machine at work (mostly a ham and cheese crossaint or sausage muffin). But dinner is cooked in my home nightly, and me and the kids sit down and eat together.
It's only bad for you according to society's norms..If you like a doughnut have one..Be happy and don't worry about it..Nothing wrong with appreciating a nice tasty doughnut;+
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
Lunch is usually my biggest meal (12.30 PM), though dinner is quite similar in seize (22.00 PM). Breakfast is the smallest (10.00 AM), followed by tea (18.00 PM).
Yes..your hours are what we call military time..Luckily I lived some time in Portugal and thus know the usa equivalent for those hours;)+
@Inky261 (2524)
My biggest meal of the day is not breakfast, I eat a very light breakfast but I have to have coffee. My biggest meal is always a warm meal that I always call dinner. It usually consists of potatoes, vegetables, meat or fish and a salad and a dessert. Sometimes even soup before the main course. As I can not always eat my dinner at noon because of work I often eat it at night. The third meal is smaller and consists of sandwiches depending of the time of the day I eat it, it is either lunch or evening bread for me.
I think lot of people here make lunch..which you call dinner.. as their main meal;)+
@d00d00 (827)
i have to say that my biggest meal of the day is lunch. sometimes i don't even get to eat breakfast, because i am always late. a cup of coffee is usually my breakfast. i know that it's not really healthy to skip breakfast, because as they say "breakfast is the most important meal of the day"... =D
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. The biggest meal of the day for me, well, I would have to say dinner time... I cook big hearty meals at dinner time, because our children come home hungry from school and have one snack each to keep them going, and my husband comes home hungrier from work, being on 12 hour shifts...
@maybey (366)
No particular meal it depends what i cooked for the meal..if i cooked seafoods i eat a lot..
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i think that my lunch was the biggest meal of the day since i have only the lunch, i have only ate some of the chips and biscuits as break fast and noew it is after noon and i think that i have eaten a lot because i was hungry.
@simplejoy (359)
As for me,I take lunch as my biggest meal in a day.Usually I take wheat porridge,eggs and milk for breakfast.At lunch,I eat vegetables which provides Vitamin c and fibre,and meat or fish which provides protein and fat.My supper is simple,usually some fruit.
its breakfast! sometimes i dont eat supper, so i have to eat breakfast always. besides, i feel i can't function well without breakfast
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
with me it's dinner, it's the only meal that I never skip beside, eating with your family is something great and my mom have great recipe for cook for these reasons, I think that dinner is the most important meal to me . thanks for your question have a nice day and never skip your biggest meal ^^