I'm so angry, I just want to yell at them.......

@IL2Knit (1141)
When someone asks me to pray about something I do it. It is privet between them, me, and God. That is how I am. BUT not everyone is like that I guess. I asked my friends at cafemom to pray for my daughter bc she is having a really hard time with my sons death. Now mind you my daughter is also at cafemom and my friends there know that. WELL some of them wrote PMs to my daughter about what I told them!!!!! How dare they!!! I would never do that to them!!!! I'm really hurt. What would you do? I'm ready to delete myself from cafemom and never go back. I have put up with a lot of junk there but this is the limit. Honestly....
@tammytwo (4304)
Maybe they thought they were helping you out. They probably didn't mean to hurt you.
@maehan (1445)
Sad to hear that. Probably they think that they are out of good will, and result in hurting you.
@IL2Knit (1141)
They broke my trust, they will not get it back. My daughter is upset about this. I can't blame her. I can't give details but they never should have done that to her or to me. Thanks for your response. I'm too upset to see it that way right now. Man alive.... The intent was good I'm sure but they just made it worse....
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Hello there IL2Knit! I can understand you frustration, you have taken a huge step asking your friends to support your daughter through this difficult time, I feel that what they have done is wrong! You decided to turn to them because you have no other way to deal with it, truthfully I don’t think that anyone can heal from a loss of a loved one. Nonetheless you have taken comfort in asking your friends to pray for your child. I can’t imagine how hard it is for you to loose a child and having to help another one cope with that loss, when even you yourself have yet to heal! I really don’t blame you fro being angry, they have taken away the trust and support that you highly placed upon them. I also use Café’mom and Mylot to voice my frustrations and seek support from other members. At anytime that a member feels that they can overpass me and start sending PM’s to my child, I would also loose respect for them! I am so sorry for your loss, and I will keep you and your family into my daily prayers, I hope that others can see the point of your discussion, as I have and I hope that the members who PM your daughter can realize the mistake they have made and apologize to you!
@IL2Knit (1141)
Thanks Hunny. That was nice to hear. :)
While I understand you feel violated, thay you told them something very private and you feel like they violated your trust. However, is it possible that they really were not being maliscious but were trying to be kind and extending warm thoughts directly to your daughter. I also am a member of cafe mom and have seen a lot of maliscious not nice things, but I am not sure this is one of them. My condolensces on your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you
@IL2Knit (1141)
Oh Hunny I've seen some really mean things happen there too. i've had to block very hateful Mom's there. I stood up and defended my friends there. Some of thoes Moms are Trolls. I should have been much more carefull there with my info.It will not happen here bc here we have a reason to be nice to people. We want our pennys to grow and our stars to have nice numbers. I really think that curbs some of the nastyness.