Win Stuff!

@bhbirdie6 (1771)
I'm starting a raffle. What do you want to win? Let me know and I'll look into different prizes. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy. However, I need prize suggestions before I can start this up. What do you want/need? Let me know and we'll get started!
Maybe an Amazon gift certificate or something? That would be something that anyone could use and they could get anything. If not that, maybe a new release DVD. Am I thinking to big here? Just let me know.
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
Those are actually really good suggestions thanks. As more people respond I'll decide and then you can buy tickets.
This is the second raffle I see. When is the raffle going to be? I have stated before the mom candle and the sister candle sell good. This or a ebay gift certificate. How about walmart. OK now I am on to my raffle now. LOL