Do you cry when you are angry?

Tears of anger - Have you ever cried tears of anger?
@liyan97 (2128)
Northern Mariana Islands
I do, if I argue with someone who gets me really pissed off, usually after the argument I begin to cry! No I am not weak…lol…I just get so frustrated that it hurts!How about you, do you cry when you get angry?
@maddysmommy (16233)
Sometimes I do especially when I get so frustrated and still can't get my point across - it is more out of anger than anything. It kinda helps me release my frustrations somewhat.
@micaella (396)
yha i do too, i cry and feels my whole body is trembling, its not just i am affraid, its just i want to shout loud and let my anger out
No I eat out the fridge till it empty. I do cry when I get pissed. Not because they made me that way. I cry right before I am going to hit them. I get all scared inside of going to prison. I think of the rage I feel and cry to try and control it. I have done some doosies in my life. I just want it over and done with. My daughter even has that problem. You know when she is going to swing. She starts crying right before she blows her top.
yeh i dont like crying and dont swear
When its about something i really care about and it gets me so angry I do cry. I hate it lol.
@vonn1378 (706)
Yes Liyan, I do cry when I'm so mad. Especially when I want to say something bad but I just keep my mouth shut. Sometimes in controlling my anger tears suddenly burst out of my control.