Priceless beauty

@LittleMel (14059)
what are things you view as priceless beauty or wonders? Mine are the ocean with various sea creatures both beautiful and deadly live, and gemstones, beautiful and powerful. My husband's are the sky, in a bright sunny or dark cloudy day, and rainbows.
@polachicago (19143)
I would see you more on the ocean side and gemstones. There is something to love about sea shore. I grew up on the sea shore and my love is always there. I love places with a lot of huge shells and clear water. Aruba is one of my favorites...
@LittleMel (14059)
I wish I can visit all places like that. Clear water is so beautiful before night time comes when the sun sets.
@polachicago (19143)
you will travel soon...first think about where you want to go, find pictures from internet and place it on visible board...feel it.... Never say about anything as out of your reach, money are just transition...think about yourself as very rich person every day...you will see things coming to you for less....or for free...:))
@LittleMel (14059)
thanks for the tips :) I'll try that. I feel like leaving the house and the shop and just lay down on the beach all day
@pyewacket (43962)
To me, all of nature's beauty is priceless, whether a sunset, flowers, trees, seeing a butterfly, seeing the full moon and stars at night--nothing can replace that kind of beauty..right?
@LittleMel (14059)
I love watching sunset, it's like magic. the colors and the contrasts, it's wonderful
@yanjiaren (9050)
My greatest wonder has to be the human heart..When I see someone give something with their full intention and with the love and beauty of their heart that is something that really moves me.I am a very internal person.I also love the sea and everything luscious and green..I feel really at peace when I am with nature and surrounded by all shades of green.
@LittleMel (14059)
so are you one of this greenpeace activists? :) just messing with you. anything comes from the heart is as precious as gold to me too, it's the real glitter not a fake one
What a lovely discussion. I guess mine would be rolling green hills, the rugged beauty of the mountains, the color and texture of different plants and flowers, and the purity of a cold breeze.
@LittleMel (14059)
you are a mountain person, very earthy. purity of breeze and dews, I can see why you love the mountains and hills