Who is the celebritiy that you hate most and why

There are popular celebrities and there were also notorious ones. I was hoping they can all be role models but I also know that this is something impossible. No offense meant to their fans but if you would be asked this question, what will your answer be?
Hmmm... I think I hate Paris Hilton the most. Sorry Paris, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, this is just a personal opinion! Lol... I hate her maybe because of her bad attitude towards other people. But after she went to jail I think she is going to change for good. Now I begin to like her and I hope she will remain to be good forever.
We have the same hopes for beautiful and sexy people like her who were wasted because of their image.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I hate Jeniffer Aniston. I don't know why but I just can't give you a reason why I hate her. Do we need to have a reason to hate someone or can we just hate someone for no reason? *laugh*
Shes not just into you. LOL.
@Calais (10900)
I hate that Adam Sandler, he is so stupid. He thinks that he is so funny and simply just is not.
Compare to Rob Schneider, Rob is much better.
I hate Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda, sorry if we have their fans here, i think their so plastic. Many says that Kris Aquino is just being true to her feelings, and many of us want her by that, but me, i got irritated even seeing her in a commercial. But i admit we learned something by her by being true. Boy Abunda, i just don't like him. I feel his hiding something from the public.I also don't like, Jennylyn Mercado, sorry again to her fans, i don't like her being paired to Patrick, i want her to be with Mark Herras. I also dont want Alessandra de Rossi, the way she speak to the public whenever she have misunderstanding with someone, she is also being real, but i got also irritated by her voice. I don't like Willie Revillame and Charo Santos, remember the ultra stampede, what happen to the case, what happen to the people, they are the culprit, where is justice?.I don't like Ethel Booba, she is not a human anymore, all parts of her body are fake. They are all Filipino celebrities, in hollywood, i don't like Paris Hilton, such a celebrity, they called her bad influence after all.
@balasri (26554)
I dislike Robin Williams hoo hoo haa haa sounds in the guise of comedy.And personally I think he is not that great actor as everybody says.
@miryam (6510)
i think j. carr i dont write sorry but who edo the musk.......not me funny...........not like his face, not like syop................sorry myry
@roniroxas (10576)
well i cant say i hate him but his movies are the least i watch. i watched one then i do want to watch anymore, not like the other actors once i watch their movies i would like to watch it again. well its Ben Aflec. did i spelled it right lol even his i name i dont know how to spell.
@worldwise1 (14888)
I would not say that I hate anyone, hersmart, because that is such a strong word. However I do feel that celebrities like Paris Hilton are undeserving of all the publicity that they receive. I mean, what has she done to deserve all this recognition except to be born with a silver spoon in her mouth. I think that the idle rich should all be given a crash course in learning how it is to try and live in a poor person's shoes for 1 week. Then they might get a better understanding of just how hard it is to struggle to get by from day to day. This might tone down some of their ridiculous behavior.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I don't there's any celebrity that I hate but to me that's a strong word to use but I prefer don't like I don't think there's any that I don't like :) Have a great day.
@misheleen73 (6037)
I personally cannot stand Paris Hilton. She is nasty, A spoiled little brat, and does not set any good example what so ever. The worst part if it is I don't understand why she is even considered a celebrity. I mean really all she is is a rich brat from a rich family. She would be a nobody if not for her grandfathers empire.
i dont hate anyone my least favourite celebrety is Paris Hilton she is such a useless human being and contributes nothing to society
@mamasan34 (6521)
I think I hate Paris Hilton and Britney Spears the most. I think they are just stupid. They have no idea how their behavior impacts youth and people who look up to them. I really wish they would just grow up and act like adults. I mean Britney Spears shouldn't even be a mother. She can't handle her kids and on more than one occasion has put them in harms way because of her idiocy. So, I would have to say those two are at the top of my list.
@vonne28th (1494)
I really hate Wendy Valdez the former housemate of PBB. My mom and I hated her most. We don't like her character she is not a good role model especially to the teens and childrens.
@sigma77 (5385)
It is not so much the celebs I hate the most, but the ones I like the least. I don't hate anybody. But Brittney would top my list. Here is a dizzy woman who is adored by millions and yet she continues to act like a child. She is so unprepared to be a role model. And what is crazy, is that many young teens and kids will follow her exact path thinking that this is how life is meant to be lived. These people want to be stars and be famous and be rich and yet they hardly consider how their adoring public looks up to them like they are super role-models. Most of them hardly come close. And they are way over-rated on talent. Many young people are looking for answers on how to be and act and unfortunately they all too often look toward people like Brittney.
i don't like paris hilton. she's rich but with no good breeding.. maybe the wealth and fame got into her head that much..
@venshida (4838)
I really can't say I hate any celebrity. I personally am not impressed with most of the so called celebrities, but the one person that I see on television and turned the channel is Nicole Ritchey what a waste. Her adopted father is talented, but her nothing whatsoever.
@golfproo (1841)
I don't really hate anyone, but if I had to pick a celebrity who bothers me the most it would be Paris Hilton...hands down. I just can't stand the rich princess thing. cheers,
@orbeltadz (506)
• Baguio, Philippines
The actor-senators Lito Lapid and Bong Revilla. Both we're elected last 2004 philippine senate elections. I hate them simply because both never know about making laws.
@makingpots (11922)
I can't say that I hate anyone. And I especially would never say that I hate someone I have never met in person. But I will go on record saying that I am disappointed in Alec Baldwin and the show of hatefulness and bad parenting he has shown toward his daughter lately. I will add that I fully understand we do not know the whole story ..... I just can't imagine talking to your child that way for any reason. And yes, if I never heard the name Paris Hilton again that would fine with me!!!
I don't hate anyone, but I think Howard Stern is a perverted, egotistical idiot and I think Paris Hilton needs to grow up...the "she served her time, read the bible and wants to set a good example for others" talk is just PR bologna.