Why do there have to be dreams???

I was born with poor parents so I'm poor like them. I keep on dreaming and aspiring to be rich to make my parents happy and proud. I once realized that happiness is rated on what you have and what you can give. I still have nothing to offer to anyone materially. Not even wit. not even the guts to share what I have in my mind. What usually have are questions even I can't find the answers.
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
hmm.. My family is not rich too. But since I was born, I receive from my family more than materials. They give me love ... My dad and mom take care of me everywhere I go, everything I do, even when I'm now grown up. My elder brother always think I was a kid ^^, and he protects me from all he admit is dangerous :D. When I receive love, like an instinc, I start to give love to everyone in my life. And they love me as I love them too. Sure, my dream is to be a rich person and make my parents proud, but I still know, anyway , love is the most important in my life, in my dad and mom's life, and in everyone's life ...