Is there any site like mylot who really pays

I think there is no site like mylot who really makes the payment.I tried another site,but they dont paid me anything and i wasted my precious time.
@firumon (501)
Hi friend, I am not saying that there is no such site like mylot. But i say that i till now not seen such a site.... I think there will be another sites like this.... The developers of mylot are in success. That is why mylot still exist here... So naturally some others will copy this and start another such ones... As bux.to is a copy of adbux.org. Its done only because of adbux's success... So if now there is no one like mylot now will come another soon.... And then Sreejith, I am from thrissur. And now doing engineering in you district. That is at government engineering college, westhill, calicut.... Where you in calicut..... I noted that you are here for 9 months and have posting more than 5400. So i think you have earn too much from here. If you don't mind can you say how much you earn from here..... Onnulenkilum nammalokkea malayaalikalallea? So dear friend, nice to meet you from here.... Keep in touch......
Hai nice to meet you. My earning from mylot is not much.It is only above fifty dollars.I am working as a networking faculty and staying in East hill.
@firumon (501)
Oh nice dear friend..... I westhill you easthill... Anyway thank you dear friend for your valuable comment..... See you....
@subathra (3519)
I have also experianced with a site before.I paid for registration and put my hard work for 2 months for which i was not paid. please visit this site which is only for Indians and they are a genuine company which pays you for your work.You can expect a decent income from this site.do mail me if you need any clarification to proceed after registration. http://www.homepagepublicity.com/earnmoneyforfree.asp?referer=34297 mail id: subathera_chennai2002@yahoo.co.in
@firumon (501)
@jbb316 (1779)
There is a site similar to mylot and it pays. It actually pays 3 cents per post but the administrator is very rude. And when you start discussions he will post responses to it like, this discussion isn't going to enrich any ones life and who cares and that sort of thing. I was completely turned off by his rudeness and when I asked him about it he said he pays the people who post on the site and he can say anything he wants to them and if I didn't like it then LEAVE. Can you believe it. It was cashposting.com
@prasad1961 (5603)
In recent days mylot also paying less due to less number of members online. So I tried very hard to concentrate on responses, but get only a cent for my response eventhough rated as number 9 in quality. But I was addicted to this site. So I'm posting very very less in this site to less number of discussions only. Hope it will set right in near future.