What's your ideal skin color

If ever you will be given the chance to choose the color of your skin, what would it be? Dark Black White Brown Tan Fair Yellowish Any other As for me, I love my skin color. It's fair. Filipinos have fair skin complexion and I like this type best.
• Vietnam
Never, I like my skin color. It may not beautiful in othes' eyes but in my eyes, it's okie. Don't need to waste thoughts, money, and time to change it
@mamasan34 (6521)
I would be more tan. I like darker skin, it hides more imperfections and I look better with a tan anyhow!
@orbeltadz (506)
• Baguio, Philippines
Fair Complexion. Natural, simple and best of all it fits to me.
@sunshine4 (8709)
If I could choose my skin color I would have to pick tan. I work very hard from Feb-August to get and keep a nice golden tan on my skin. I think that it makes me look thinner and more alive. My skin color is really pretty pale white.
@Sushicook (691)
• Sweden
I like the color I have now, very pale and evenly white. If I would choose something else I think I would go with a natural tanned shade.
@sid556 (31005)
The one I was born with...not dark but not light....medium
@Modestah (11192)
you know I really love the smooth creamy color of brown skin, the kind that looks like milk chocolate. It is so warm and soft looking, it has a depth to it. I think it is very lovely and I have sometimes caught myself staring at a person's arm because I find the color so compelling. However, for myself the skin the Good God gave me is appropriate. It matches that of my family and also the features of my face and color of my hair. My skin is peach color with red tones, I have lots of freckles and dark auburn hair. I do like my skin tone very much. Which is probably a good thing since that is what I have :)
i was born with normal skin color not more
I like also my skin, fair complexion. some filipinos are moreno or dark skin, i also want that color, sometimes being fair is close to sensitive skin, but fair complexion is having a clear skin so i think i must go on to having fair complexion.
@dbhattji (2507)
I like fair color not white that looks pasty - a little tan looks healthy. I suppose I am describing my complexion and that of my family. I think our choice depends on the place we belong to - and the people we see around us.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I am white and I used to like my very pale skin, but now I would like it to be a little tanned. I had chicken pox really bad and have many scars on my face. When it is tanned it softens the look. My daughter is very very fair, red head who burns very quickly. She would love to be black skinned. She loves dark complexions.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
my skin color is fair (wheatish). i think that it really suits me and i really like this color of skin for me.
i would still love to have my tan complexion.. i love it!
@vonne28th (1494)
They said i have a fair yellowish color of skin though i am a filipina. ANd if i will be given a chance to choose skin color i want,perhaps it would be tan.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Incidently, my skin colour is very fair and I would like to retain it. Because is adds charms to my personality.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I say tan is the skin color I want to be. My arms have always stayed like a brown tan color but my legs are pale.
I love the skin I am especially on my body parts. But my face has darkened due to exposure to the sun, so I hope it would be as fair as my body. Anyway, I am glad to have this skin, my husbands says I am fair enough and beautiful.
@kyutstudph (1263)
I also have fair skin complexion and I like it that much so given a chance to choose then I would'nt change my skin color as it is.
@magnet (2087)
Well I love the skin that I'm in. I am considered to be a light-skinned but not yellow black person. There are so many shades of black people.If I was to be given the choice to choose I would not choose.I love the way God created me.
@mymytri (2032)
Hi hersmart4ever.I too love my skin colour.I have good comlpextion.Even if i get a chance to choose the color of my skin what would be i prefer mine.thanks