Do you have a Confidant

Is there someone there with whom you share your thoughts, secrets, fears, frustrations and problems? I do have a bestfriend who is now migrating to another country. She is my confidant. She knows almost everything about me. She is very much trustworthy. We chat on YM everyday. We still keep each other's secrets until now.
@mummymo (23707)
Yes I do - my best friend is my confidant! We can and do discuss absolutely everything and I know I can trust her with absolutely anything and she will never betray me! xxx
Best friends are usually the most common confidant. I also confide a lot of things to my best friend.
@lucy67 (819)
it's lucky for you to have such a friend. i wish i have but i haven't found one until now. when i feel like sharing secrets with others, i have to write them in my diary.
A diary anyway is a good confidant. As long as you guard it well so it wont go to other people's hand, your secrets are well kept.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
My partner is my confidant. I also have my mother and two other friends that I feel I can share everything I want to with. I am very lucky!
That sounds like it. YOu are indeed very lucky.
I'm lucky to be surrounded by support. My husband is my best friend and I can tell him anything. There isn't much that I couldn't discuss with any of my daughters either. Especially the eldest two, one being 20 years old and the other being 17. Over the years I have had many loyal female friends, but mostly we've lost touch. There is a special female friend in my life at the moment, but we are both moving to different parts of the country soon and I'm going to miss her terribly. We have only become close friends over the past few years, but I can confide anything in her and know that she will keep my confidence, as I do for her. I have other loyal friends in whom I can confide, I consider myself extremely lucky to have so much friendship in my life.
@dpk262006 (56599)
Yes, I have two dear friends with whom I can share my secrets, besides my spouse.
yes i havae a freiend who is very close and intimate tpo me . unfortunately she was in other state and we are to speak rarely due to communication prblems. My friend is less aged, but a good friend, adviser, partner in all my goods and bads. we will exchange our thoughts and views. practiocally there are some hurdles from our family side but we are ever close I could notforget my friendand the participation in many events of my life. i was much impressed with the mentalliuty and behaviour and sensitivity of my friend. i used to express all my fellings with that friend only even though there are blood relations and wife and children even on the end of my life, i want to be with the friend instead of my family members. what the almighty will do is not known to me,but my ultimate desire is to die in that friends hands.
@aj2006 (1536)
confidant?hmmm, she is my high school classmate and bestfriend for alomost twelve years now, we still keep in touch this days despite our hectis skeds.. but recently, I discovered that my new confidant is my husband.. we are the best of friends now and I love how things are woking well between us..
@alokkarn (123)
Yes, of course. But i do not confide the troubles i face in office and outside because these needlessly bother her. Apart from these i confide in her just about everything.
@sr0415 (1140)
Hi hersmart4ever! Yes, I have. I share my secrets to my friends and family. Sometimes, there are things I cannot tell to my family, so I share it to my friends because they can understand better than my family. However, there are also personal issues that I share to my family because they can accept them and understand what I'm going through rather than my friends. So, sharing secrets and other personal talks also depend on to whom you are comfortable sharing them with.:) It's always good to have somebody who is available to listen to you and accept you for who you are. :) I'm glad that these special people in my lives are available to lend a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen to me. :) take care always and God bless! :)
@tuffy999 (794)
my confidant is my husband. he is not just a husband, father to my son but my best friend too.
• Brazil
Yes, I do have. I have two friends and I tell both of them my secrets. I very much trust them. I know they won't tell my deep secrets to no one. One of them work with me. The other one is my friend from kindgarden!
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, I have a boyfriend who knows all my ups and downs and my worst things and the best things about me. I am thankful that I have him around to share and to listen to all my cares. Sometimes he scolds me because Im really a hard headed fiesty and strong well person, and with allt he acquarian not so good qualities. But he understands and acts like a father when he has to and acts like the comforting and protective boyfriend as needed.
Hi, I can understand how you feeling right now. But, now a days distances doesn't make any difference. You can chat with you love ones without any difficulties. For me sharing my feeling and secrets is very important. For everyone it is important. I have someone with whom I share few of my secrets and feeling. We used to work together and now we are very good friend. She also share many things with me and I also share the same. Such type of sharing of feeling and emotions makes life very easy and meaningful. It is better to open your heart and live, rather keeping all your emotions inside your heart and just bear them. Life is sharing business and not keeping business.
I do not have a confidant ..that is any earthly confidant..I must share all my feelings and thoughts with Jesus. I have found that most people I have confided in either ridicule me for sharing or tell out what I have confided to them; so now I tell lots to Jesus.. Sometimes though I bring it out in discussion and get a consensus of how to handle things;)+
• Brazil
blablablablabla
@gabs8513 (48715)
My Boyfriend he is the one I can tell everything and talk about things to and yes I mean everything and we will talk things over I trust him 100%
@vyronica (24)
I have always want to have a male confidant like having a platonic relationship, just purely friends. But I always end up unsuccessful bec they always end up getting to be emotionally attracted to me. That is where I set my distance from that person. I although have a male cousin who I am so close but he is in the United States right now so I really have no confidant right now except my husband.
@Chryssi (828)
I have a confidant - my significant other. He's been my confidant for the longest time now. We know everything about each other, we can talk about anything, and it's just so amazing. He is the only person that I've ever fully trusted. I don't know what I would do without him, because I know that I won't ever meet anyone else like him.
@vicki2876 (5640)
You are very lucky to have a friend like that and they are very hard to find. I lucked out that my sister has become my best friend and confidant. I tell her everything and know she will never betray me and I will never betray her. She also lives far away from me 2000 km away and we have long distance phone plans and msn which helps us to chat for hours on end. We talk every day and I am bless to have found her. We were raised by different parents, me my mother, her my dad. I say we were sister by chance and friends by choice. :)
@angela2006 (1846)
yes,I have a confidant of course.I think everyone in the world should have a confidant who can talk to them .if we do not have the kind of good friends,then sometimes we can only keep some secrets in our heart.but as you know,we need somebody to listen to our hearts.