when u are asked to write a important letter,Do u choose a quiet place.,.

A important letter being written..by this girl - 
In Serenity she is grossly involved in her writing..
Just i need to know about this, as of me, i need a calm place only when i sit for penning poems. On all other cases i used to write at any place. There is no need for calm and quiet atmosphere. How do the comarades here practice in their life..just i want to have a simple discussion.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I am a poet and I moved 19 blocks from the Santa Monica Pier two years ago. My reason for doing this is so that when I felt inspired to write, I could go down there and quietly sit alone and write. I have not been there yet, but I am sure I will be going real soon. I just had my heart broken, yet again and this is usually my inspiration. So I would say the beach. There is nothing like the beauty and calm of the water to get you writing.
Sorry Rozie my friend, i didnot watch this topic for a long time,and hence i cant reply this at the earliest.I am so happy to see a poet in mylot, and i bow my head to you in salutations.. because i love poets and poetry.... Do u have your poems published? I just wanna look on your poetry.. Me too, have a fashion for writing poems. I have just created a blog some days back,in which i have published some of poems.. If you find time in store kindly visit my blog and leave your valuable comment there.. http://poemsilove2share.blogspot.com/
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat! Whenever I do some writing especially imprtant ones, I really prefer to have a quiet place wherein I can concentrate and focus on what I should write. However, I can do my writing on busy and noisy surrounding just as much but I just really prefer a quiet surrounding because I can think quickly and easily. Take care and have a nice day.
You seem to think like me and i feel so happy.. Have a nice time.Enjoy peace within.
@faith210 (11233)
Oh, that is so nice to know that I have someone here in mylot who somehow thinks like me and understand what I am really trying to say. That is really nice. Take care and thanks. Have a beautiful day friend.
@kelly60 (4550)
It is lucky for me that I don't need a quiet place in order to write, or I would never be able to write. My house is full of children who always seem to be making noise. It seems that there is no getting away from the noise from either the children, teens or adults. I tend to think better if there is at least some background noise going on, and will often turn on some music to keep me company if the house is too quiet.
Thanks you kelly for sharing your opinion:)