Defining Love.

@tombiz (2039)
Love is one of the strongest force and emotion any human being could ever experienced. But what is it really? What is love? How do you define love in relation to your life? How important it is to you for the moment and for years to come? How many times have you been in love? Is love more important than any possession in this world?
What is love? - Love is not getting what you have, not even getting what you deserve. It is getting nothing and somehow getting everything. How do you define love in relation to your life? - I guess I define it as how it is defined in the bible, It is kind, not selfish and so on.. How important it is to you for the moment and for years to come? - It is so important because without LOVE there is no peace. How many times have you been in love? - I fell in love for 3 times with different kind of people. I have love them for the qualities they have inside. Is love more important than any possession in thi world? - Definitely, Yes.
@tombiz (2039)
Good reply there. Thanks a lot.
@archer1811 (1099)
Love for me means, a lifetime happiness, love is my life, love is my husband. Love means completeness. Honestly i only fall in love just twice its my first love and of course my true love, my first love that our relationship failed and my true love which is my husband, i do have more boyfriends before but i dont take them seriously, im not a playgirl i am a faithful girlfriend. I can straigthly say love is more important than any other possession/things/power in this world, you cannot buy happiness if you are that rich and power cant give you happiness that love can give.
@jene1985 (228)
definetly more important then any material possession what is love? well thats something I think everyone feels differently to me love is letting someone in that specail space where others arent allowed its trusting someone into your heart and into your thoughts I think though love is probably one of the most complicated emotions because of its strenght it can make us do some pretty crazy stuff but in the same way can also save our lives when we having nothing else (been there plenty of times) so love to me is a connection between people that cant really be explained but it exsists and you feel happy when in their presence like they fill a part of you. anyway thats enough from me
Love defines as "accept dispite of everything, and you will appreciate the beauty of Love that God has given to us!!!
@bhelle123 (290)
Love conquers everything...its the one who ties that bind the family together, bind all the people into happiness, bringforth to humanity, kindness, thoughfulness...no wars at all if the LOVE prevails in everyone's heart. love is the most important thing in the world for without love, where nothing.
The world has given LOVE a lot of definitions. Most of the time different emotions are mistaken as love. One struggle that I had in the past is the passage in the Bible that says about loving your enemy and neighbor. How could that be? Well love sometimes is beyond our emotional feelings... it's a commitment and a choice to look at these people through the eyes of God. Love could mean respect, equality, justice and mercy. If we are asked by somebody "how much do you love me?" We may say "as big as Mt. Everest" Jesus love is infinite - as he stretched out his hands on the cross, he stated how endless it is - it's beyonf capture and measure. I would say love is immesurable and unconditional. Thanks for the post tombiz - i love it =).
Love is a very powerful emotion. It brings a sense of well being that wells up from within you. That even if things go wrong you have a person who will stand steady with you and who you can stand steady for. Love brings a sense of happiness that can not be measured. It is just there because you love. I have been in love twice. The first time was not the holding true love. There were things that we could not come to a compromise. So we split our ways. It was a split done in friendship. There were no hard feelings. And now. I am in love with and have been in love with for 34 years the man I am married to. We have weathered some tough times and came out stronger for them. Yes, love is more important than any possession a person could own.