And just one more thing

Before I go to bed tonight. Why is it that when we send a PM to a friend on our friends list we have to submit tags? Come on now. That is just putting the pi$$ in Pi$$ing me off tonight.
@plumwish07 (4060)
i also not sure about this matter dear, but what i notice in here if we don't put any tag in our PM then the message that we write down would not able to send to the recipient. you can see it by seeing all of the message list in your profile. so as like youm i just wonder what the using of tagging message in our PM?
@plumwish07 (4060)
@byfaithonly (10716)
Standing in agreement - they say it's so you can 'find' the messages later but when do I ever go back or for that matter remember what I tagged it.
@KrisNY (7609)
I find it odd also- I read somewhere that our private messages can be searched with tags- I wonder if this is true- I hate how you have to tag comments on responses- it's the same tag I started with- COme on people!
@brendalee (6086)
That tagging a PM always bugs me too. I have always wondered why. Someone said it was so we could find it easier. I would much rather do without it.
@Calais (10905)
LMAO !!!!! Isnt it just insanity.....Totally uncalled for...Why ???? I dont know..