What year you are born ?

Singapore
I am born in 1985. still young & happy !
@raychill (6530)
1982. Grew up loving the 80's. Hate the style trying to do the comeback thing. The style is the only thing that should have stayed in the 80's!
I dun understand...what you means that?
@raychill (6530)
Um. That the clothing style is coming back and it shouldn't...because it's bad.
i was born in 1978. getting older... =)
no la. who know online then not old~~~
I was born on June of 1968, year of the monkey according to the Chinese lunar calendar. Still looks young and energetic. People won't believe my age. Isn't that flaterring? I just hope my looks won't change that much when I get more older.
Why people dont believe your age? you look young or old ?
@thefuture (1751)
• Nigeria
What a coincident friend. I was born 1985 too. Thanks and have a nice day.
Sorry ya~ I though u are a man with 25+ & with a success career ~~~~~ I dunno you are young !
@shambuca (2560)
I was born in 1964..... in 1985 I was 21 years old-- boy do I feel old now.
Hahaha...You are same as my uncle ~
@banta78 (4335)
I was born in 1978. The 80s and 90 s where fun growing up as the economy started to boom and with no. of mall, cineplexes, mobiles and all technology making life easier and comfortable. And i feel young, alive and happy too.
What we should happy is we have computer, internet to get to know each others !
I was born in 1975. I still feel young and happy:) I am married and have a child. That means to say that I already fulfilled some very important tasks in my life:)
Em~~~ Agree what you are saying. you are really have a good life now....wish you happy always !
@vonne28th (1494)
Me too!! April of 1985 Thanks
Yeah ~ Because Same ya !
@steve9737 (918)
• Colombia
I am 23 and I think I am still very young but nowadays the kids seen the people or more than 20 like old. but I am not worry anyway it is natural to get older.
@simplejoy (359)
I was born in 1982,the year of dog in China. Because of the birth policy,I'm the only child in my family,the same as many Chinese families.And we are called "80s".There is a big generation gap between us and our parents.But we are lucky to live in the modern China so that we have more opportunities and better conditions.
@Dan_ul (858)
I was born in the perfect, ideal and very productive year 1984... a good year to be born at... in a freezing winter in eastern Europe in a maternity hospital in a pritty and nice city in a very safe painfull natural procedure... but i saw a couple of pictures taken soon after my birth... man I was a ugly boy:P
@anjrit (997)
I was born in 1986.younger than you but looks older....(i'm sad to sa this)...LOL
1975 Baby here......lol age is just a number :-)
I was born in the year 1972. the 70’s went by without my realizing too much about it. India that time did not have such a free economy, neither was there television and the state-owned radio was our only entertainment. New from outside India filtered through layers of cencorship, failed to touch our hearts. Nearer at home, the country was rocked by perhaps the only revolution (aborted, though it was) post independence…the naxal movement. I was of course just a child to comprehend the significance of such issues, but now when I read about events worldwide and nearer home, I understand what a thrilling decade that was.
@JaySapani (257)
I Was Born In November 1980 In Mumbai - India
@thess0312 (442)
i am born in 1971.(",)
@tomysole (457)
I was born Nov 1 1981, day after halloween! Candy and presants!
I was born in good 'ole 1983. Gotta love 1983, year of 'Return of the Jedi' and, well, me.