I want to start an on line writing career and be published

The problem is I find it hard to find a good site that would pay me for my works and not for something else like getting royalties whenever an advertised item on my page was bought. If you know any site where I could profit from writing blogs, poetries and short stories, please send me the link(s) and I will check on it. But please point me to a no registration fee site. Thanks.
I will have to send you the list of getting paid for blogging. I haven't checked them all out yet. I want that too, which is why I am blogging, and here writing responses to discussions. Good luck!
@kelly60 (4548)
Some of us write articles for Associated Content. You might be interested in writing there. You can get the link to join the site from my profile page if you are interested.
I was a member already but they dont pay Philippine members. So sad.
@kelly60 (4548)
That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear that.
@derek_a (10902)
If you like to write about consumer products & services, then you may like to look at Ciao. There are several countries that is covered - Ciao Gütesiegel - Ciao Umfragen, Ciao UK - Ciao France - Ciao Italia - Ciao España - Ciao Nederland - Ciao Sverige. I write for http://www.ciao.co.uk and they pay directly into a bank account. Payments are not huge, but worth the effort, the better quality and more reviews you write, the more you get paid; but check first to see if it's possible for your country of residence. Also you may have heard of http://www.helium.com. I have joined up with them, but not really made an effort yet to see what can be done there. Finally I am a member of http://www.dooyoo.co.uk which is another consumer site, that pays about the same as ciao. Again I am a member of Dooyoo.uk but it does cater for other countries. All are free to join, but check out first if you can join from your country.
I would definitely check on them. Thanks a lot.
@derek_a (10902)
I hope you find them useful. Best of luck :-)
Aside from Associated Content and Constant Content, try Paid Opportunities -- it's a wonderful blog with lots of info about all kinds of $$$ making opportunities on the web. Check the archives for her articles on web writing. I have tried this too (writing), and while I've sold a couple of articles I have yet to reach payout. *sigh* All of these opportunities seem to make me a little bit of money here and there, but it's hard for me to reach payout amounts on any of them. Very frustrating! Good Luck!!!!!
@Willowlady (10666)
Small scale I would say to try Helium.com, it will get you practiced and it is just fun. Then try Associated Content. I have been paid there and they can be picky however it is a good challenge. Also once you are paid you get a bit, something like royalties, in that page views give a bit of bonus money. Should be no problem if you are out of the states, but please check that out if you try these. There are others however I have not tried them yet and I am contect with these two. Good luck!!
I went to Helium's page. I cant join because there isnt any "join now" or "sign up now" tab? Do you know how I could do it?
@williamjisir (22903)
It is a great idea of yours to start your online writing career and get your works published. I support you. I am sure that you will get some information with the help of mylotters soon. Best wishes.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
You might want to try Gather. It is a worldwide site and a lot of people in there write stories and poems. The only problem is they only pay the United States but they do give gift cards I think it's just for the United States but people all over the world use this site www.gather.com
I went to Gather. It looks interesting. I am signing up now. Hope it works for me. Thank so much.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Your welcome I hope you enjoy yourself in there.
@kprabhu (439)
If you are really interested in working from home and apply seriously for the jobs posted,you are likely to get a job within a month. All jobs are 100% FREE you can visit this any time but you have need to put your effort to get the job! All are trusted jobs! the link is http://www.pcworkathome.in. "My father is honored in this,that you produce much fruit;then you will be My disciples" - John 15:8
@kprabhu (439)
the site may contain huge amount of content but do not lose yourself! it has the area where you looking for in but patient is important!
I will go to that site. Thanks for the info.
i have a sideline now by writing articles. i haven't been paid yet so i won't recommend it yet. i have to wait until the 15th of the month to find out if they do pay. it is quite easy, you can check on my blog (gwen-en-marisalvilla102905.blogspot.com) for the details. in case they do pay, i'd pm you so that you could join there :)
Thanks a lot. I will look forward to that. Goodluck too.
online creative solution is looking for online writers.they will pay every 15/30 of the month.try to take their on line test...email your application letter, transcript and resume at online_creative_solutions@yahoo.com
I will try to check it out. Thank you very much.
@sandwedge (1341)
online writing career. wow.
@sacrg793 (429)
i think you should try payperpost.com, the site allows you to write some reviews on some kind of products and earn some cash, the pay is high, i think, you could earn some ten or twenty dollars from your reviews. try that.
@PaulMel (659)
• Portugal
You can try www.poetry.com
@sid556 (31005)
I also love writing and have been looking for a good site such as you describe. I'm sure this post will be of interest to alot of us here. I am a part of helium. It is fun and does help improve on writing skills but alas as with so many of these sites, the payout takes a long long time to add up.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I just want to say thanks for putting this question out there and will check back often and try out many of the sites already listed by others. Great question!
@orbeltadz (506)
• Baguio, Philippines
You can find one in this vast informations in the web. Just ask some friends who might knows. It's good if they can offer it to areas like the philippines.