Just one more funny story....

@shambuca (2560)
This is funny, but I expect the minister didn't appreciate it. A minister was completing a Temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river." With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river." And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river." Sermon complete, he sat down. The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly laughing, "For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at the River." Smile, life is too short not to !! another unknown author.
@mummymo (23709)
All the way through reading that I kept thinking oh how I would love to go to that river and have a sip! Never expected for the end though - hilarious - thanks for cheering me up honey! How is Buca doing? xxx
@shambuca (2560)
Glad you enjoyed it- was thinking the same thing myself...lol
@shambuca (2560)
Buca is doing much better- i think he just pulled the ligament - thank God-- he is back to his fun, silly self!!! Thanks for asking!
@mummymo (23709)
I am so pleased that Bjca is fine now - fantastic news! xx