How you could breed Neons?

neons - funny neons
Romania
Does anybody know how you could breed neons, to make babies, in home? I would like to have some neons "home made", I have bought an small fish tank just for that, to have little neons. Have you breed them in home or you buy them from pet store?
@wdiong (1818)
This is what I found out: Neon tetras can begin breeding by about nine months of age. Neons will breed in tanks with other fish but due to the likelihood that the eggs will be eaten, they are most often breed in a small tank with a pair or small group of neons. A few breeders suggest adding 2 teaspoons of salt per 2-5 gallons in the breeding tank (each source I have has a different recommended amount from 1 teaspoon per gallon up to one per 10 gallons). A pH between 5 and 6 as well as very soft water are often necessary for successful breeding. A good breeding temperature is 75 degrees F. Neons often spawn in the morning. While spawning, neons will chase each other through any plants. While all the neons may spawn in one day, the actual act is done between a pair. The male and female intertwine, and the female may become vertical. Each female produces 60 to 130 eggs all over the plants and ground. The eggs are not sticky. The parents should be removed so they do not eat the eggs. The eggs are light sensitive so keep the developing eggs out of direct light. Eggs are prone to fungus especially in light. The eggs hatch in about a day.
thank you!
@Signal20 (2281)
I stopped buying neons a long time ago because they are a hard fish to care for. They are super sensitive to water quality, and stress very easily. A lot of times they end up dying from the stress of moving them from the pet store to your house. Here's a link with info on breeding them, the only thing I don't agree with in this article is that they're a hardy fish. Maybe their different and more hardy where you live, but it's been my experience in several states, they just die too easily. Good luck and hope it works for you!! http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/tetrafish/neontetra2.php
thanks for the tip.
I believe that tetras are egg laying fish,(not positive, but pretty sure). The first thing you want to do is get a breeding trap, not the net kind, but the plastic kind with vents at the bottom. You dont need this right off the bat, but once it's clear that mom is pregnant (she will probably get a little bigger and may or may not develop a blackish spot in the abdomen visible from the sides) move her into the breeding trap. After she has laid the eggs then remove har from the trap because she will eat them. Neon tetras are extremely delicate and sensitive fish, very hard to take care of. Pay attention to the conditions of the tank and the water. And they are rarely good candidates for community aquariums unless they are similar tetras and or passive fish. Since I don't know a whole lot about breeding non live bearing fish I will refer you here... http://angelfire.com/tx3/aquariumpets/breedingneons.html or look them up on wikipedia.org The article from angelfire says that you should feed them live brine, if you cant locate that, get "fry food" from the aquarium section at the store. Best of luck to you with this, I have never tried breeding neons, if it's too difficult try out guppies, mollies or platties and you should get the hang of it.
@stvasile (7317)
I'm sorry. I don't know much about fish breeding techniques...