07/07/07 what does this date mean to you?

@LittleMel (14055)
I read that this date is so special and yet full of challenges. To me this date reminds me that a project is due exactly 7 days after. Then another project is due 7 days after that. On this date (which is tomorrow) I will still do my weekend work as usual. What about you?
@totty1969 (1473)
Hi LittleMel, hat does it mean to me. Man there are alot of zeros and sevens. Other than that it doesn't mean anything to me. I will be here discussing things. Gotta try to catch up for loss earnings. Peace, Totty
@LittleMel (14055)
just one of those ordinary days I guess. I am a bit curious but I'm already married so I guess I'll pass :)
The day 7/07/07 reminds me of two things. My mother's birthday and my grandma's birthday. My grandmother had my mom on her own birthday, so she got quite a present. I'll be spending the day with my mom, but I did send my grandma a birthday card, and I plan to call her.
@LittleMel (14055)
oh wow, two people in your family in one day? I'm not suprised it's very special day for you! happy b'day for your grandma and mom
Thank you, they would appreciate the birthday wishes. : )
@LittleMel (14055)
your welcome!
@pinklilly (3446)
I never even Noticed it was just anouther ordinary day for me, It was quiet and spent most of the day at home than in the evening whent to a friends place for dinner....
@LittleMel (14055)
some people thought of it as the best date to marry. actually 30,000 of them.
@pinklilly (3446)
hahahaha... Oh my Gosh Really..... I wonder if it brought them all Good Luck... I bet not all of them...... oh well at least the date would be easy to remember I suppose......
@LittleMel (14055)
I'm sure the groom is in big trouble if he ever forgets the wedding date, sicne it's too easy to remember
@polachicago (19077)
Hmmm, today is 07/08/07....yesterday night I was watching stars on clear sky. I was far away from Chicago without my computer and cell phone...when watching sky...I was sitting in my car in total darkness and all I could see around...miles of corn crops and forest...it was life challenging experience.... Sky was beautiful and dark with twinkling stars and light emitting birds flying in dark forest... The day was great; I took over 500 pictures of the lake, sunset and boats... It was one of the best days in my life....lucky seven...
@LittleMel (14055)
hiya there! welcome back! I'm glad you have a safe and exciting journey. Can't wait to see your pictures :)
@polachicago (19077)
Pictures are great, my dog get her motion sickness on way back...3 times...uff...at it is almost 100 F in Chicago... My cat was alone for 48 hours and she is happy to see us back....:)
@LittleMel (14055)
I'm sure she is :)
@adidas7878 (2013)
it is another excuses to go to the casino lol, 777 suppose to meat lucky in casino slot machine, so alot of people go there on that day, the place where packed with tons of people :)
@LittleMel (14055)
too bad I didn't go
@scorpio16 (1707)
To me, it is not so special except enjoying with six "o7" in sequence. Today at 7 Hrs - & Minutes - & Seconds, the date and time format seems like this : 7th day-7th month-year-7th Hr-7th Min-7th Sec i.e. 07-07-07:07-07-07
@LittleMel (14055)
so what was it that you enjoyed at this specific time?
@Nykkee (2523)
To me, right now, what this date means to me is the date of my friend's wedding. It means going to a wedding and having fun. There is a possibility that we may sell and item that we have been trying to sell for a while tomorrow, and if we do we can fianlly pay off our credit cards. If that happens then maybe I will consider it a lucky day and buy a lottery ticket or 2.
@LittleMel (14055)
well I wish you have fun and luck tomorrow then :)
@jade1986 (567)
Just another rainy boring day in my life...There's something special about the date, but nothing special in the day. It would just another boring day, with no work and only internet... In this kind of morbid weather that is prevailing here, i find it extremely difficult to concentrate on work. All the day i feel like sleeping...
@LittleMel (14055)
it rains a bit often here too, after days of hot weather. I still have a lot of things to do so can't sleep well until it's done