Why are you still awake??

@Amstardam (1348)
It's nearly 11pm pacific time and I'm still awake. My husband is just about to get off of work and will be home around midnight. I try to always wait up for him. What's your excuse? Why are you still awake??
@anirc750310 (3424)
well, for me here is 8:57 am so I bearly opened my eyes, after a good sleep, so have a good sleep, cause for me here begins a new day, 07-07-2007. take care!
thank you very kindly for your best response!
I have a hubby working a late shift as well. I am only working part time for the summer. I will work a day job and an early evening/weekend job when school starts. I will still probably stay up late like this. I have started making hubby an icecream shake before I go to bed, as he loses weight badly in the summer, between the schedule he keeps and the hard work.
@Amstardam (1348)
Ah, my hubby works late sometimes too...more often lately. So I always wait up for him! :)
@mykmari_08 (2466)
I'm a sleepyhead, I guess. I couldn't keep my eyes open for two straight hours after I hit the sack. Especially when my husband begins embracing me, that's the time the tv should be kept silent. I love to feel warmth on my back & slumber with the lights turned off. If ever we own a computer at home, I believe this will really take up my time. I would be spending hours & hours surfing the net and posting discussions in myLot.
im always awake at this time of night. and usually remain awake and on the computer until 3 sometimes even 4 in the morning. then i try in vain for an hour or two, to fall asleep lol. im just a nightowl. i always feel tired and yawn during the day, but as soon as 9pm rolls around i always seem to perk up and stop yawning almost completly. weird isnt it.
I rarely manage to stay up that late, though I suspect that if my fiance starts working nights, I will also wait up for him. I have a hard time getting to sleep when he is not at home, so that would be my excuse. :)