I am looking for SURVEY SITES making money.

@tombiz (2039)
I am from the Philippines and I am looking for some good and reliable survey sites that pays money even to my country. Survey sites that pays only in Paypal are excluded because paypal is not fully available here in the Philippines. Please share your survey sites. You can pm me your referral links, if you want. Please share now.
@milott (2648)
You can try global test market which pays the users through cheques and accepts international users also. But please check whether they accept members form philipines or not, I am not sure about that. But this is a very good survey site and awards its users through points which can later be converted to USD. the minimum payout is 1000 points or $10. You can try this site, I have been using it for quite some time but i have not been paid till now as i have not reached the payout till now.
@oscar6 (1939)
I am currently a member at a few survey sites. Im not sure if they only let U.S members in so you will have to check that. My two favorite are surveyspot and opinionoutpost. I have made over four hundred dollars from surveyspot and about ninety from opinionoutpost in a year and a half. Both of these sites are free to join.
@happymommy3 (2013)
Here's a good one... http://www.decisionanalyst.org/acop/backend/affiliate.aspx?AffiliateID=158195
so y dont u join some links like money cosmos and all u will get all things what ever u want just u have to spend some time on net