What do you usually do before going to bed

I dont know why it has been my routine but I always want to clean the house before I go to sleep. After that, I do my beauty rituals like applying cream on my face, applying lotion on my body, putting coconut oil on my hair and everything. What usual "rituals" do you do before you go to sleep.
Usually I will take a hot bath before going to bed. After that I will put my moisturizers and comb my hair. It feels very comfortable sleeping after taking a hot bath and smelling fragrant.
I do the same. I take a shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair and wash my face. After doing all these things I usually watch tv, surf the net or read books/magazines, play ipod games until i feel sleepy. But if there comes a time that I'm too tired to do all these things, I just lie down and sleep. hehe
@blackbriar (9080)
Domingo - He may look like a Black Lab but he is pure Pitbull inside and loves throwing ppl totally off guard by raising his hackles and growling at them.
lol That's easy. Shut the puter down, lights off, potty, bed. Oh and make sure doors are locked although noone would want to risk their life trying to come into our house. The attached pic will explain why. lol
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I used to take a bath or take a shower my body when I'm going to bed. Like yours I do the daily rituals like applying my beauty lotion and some creams on my face. After that I read my favorite book or I will play gameboy for me to get sleep.
hmmm... nice discussion... i usually lie on bed and start chatting(sms) with my friends... and sleep while getting into nice discussions with sm of my special frnzzz..u know!! happy postings take care
@ElicBxn (60895)
I shove the cats over so I can get in! I don't really do anything special, go to the bathroom so hopefully I won't need to in the middle of the night. Maybe that's why your so pretty & I'm fat & don't want to show my face! You should see the pix the roomie took of me - I had 2 cats on top of me, I didn't even know she had the camera out until I saw the flash!
@KrisNY (7591)
I always pick up the house also- It's great to wake up to a picked up house- I don't clean it per say- that is on the weekends- but I do pick up- I also get my things out that I need for the next workday- and I wash my face- brush my teeth- that sort of thing- I sing to my daughter and give her a kiss and head to bed!
@derek_a (10902)
I don't think I have any rituals - but I guess us guys don't have to do so much. I usually check all the house is locked up, and then to the bathroom for cleaning teeth, washing etc.. Then into bed - that's it I guess.
Before going to bad I usually make my bed and then I brush my teeth.After that I wash my face and them apply cream or rose water to it.In summer seasom if it very hot then I always take a shower before going to bed to cool myself and for better sleep.In winter I try to apply cream not only on face but also on hands and legs.Ya I also oil my hair before going to bed always.
before, i go to sleep. i brush my teeth, half bath go to my room watch TV until i got sleepy
@shemah (841)
I usually put my son to sleep first. Then, I would do my rituals, like flossing, brushing my teeth and if I'm not too lazy, I'd do the whole scrubbing, masque, moisturizing facial rituals. Since I take a bath already in the evening, I'd just lather on my body moisturizer (a must during my pregnancy because my skin gets really dry). Then, I'll pick up a good book and read as much as I can until I get sleepy.. Then, I turn off the lights.. and zzzz... :) If I'm still not sleepy, or very stressed out, i do my breathing exercises.. It really helps with mind and body relaxation. :)
@TerryZ (22083)
For me I always make sure the house is strenghten up. And all the dishes are in the dishwasher. And that my cats have fresh water.
@puchapox (583)
Wow you're a neat freak :) Me, I drink coffee, then I usually read a chapter or two of any book, i don't know why but I feel sleepy afterwards. The last thing I do is I put the lights out.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I will just jump onto my bed *laugh* I always sleep late, normally after midnight. I don't have normal 'ritual' like you but I think it is good especially when you really care about your appearance. Whenever I need to sleep, (if I am not that sleepy) I will change into another night dress, read a chapter or two of my favorite novel and sleep... If I am too sleepy to think of anything, I just lay down on the bed, kiss my son, hug my bolster and sleep. Well, the routine changes quite often so I don't know whether it is my normal routine or not *wink*
Nothing much, just heading to bed and wait 'till I finally fall asleep.
@laydee (12814)
Before I go to sleep, I either have a bath or a half-bath, lock the doors, put the things that are important to my bedside (flashlight and cellphone). Turn the lights out and open the curtains to my terrace (if it's warm) while closing it if it's too cold. Then just before I am to sleep, I pray. And of course, I bid my partner goodnight. =)
@vonn1378 (706)
The usual routine for me before going to bed is to make sure that my beddings are clean. Then I would give myself a hot bath because I can't sleep without having it. Then the normal beauty routine of a woman which includes brushing my long hair, pampering my skin with lotion and put on my cotton pajamas. Then I watch movie before retiring to bed.
Before heading to bed, I usually take a shower and then do most of my cleaning routines (washing my face, brushing my teeth). Then I will usually head into the bed room and give one last check into my e-mail, make sure I finished all my work for the day, and then head off to bed while watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
@Willowlady (10666)
Lately I have been sitting on the porch of this new rental and enjoying the neighborhood. Tend to be quiet and that amazes me for the city. The usual thing I like to do before bed is reading. I have a love for reading and since I lost all my books in a fire. I have slowly been getting new books. I can read quite a few a week if I am not too tired. Also I turn on my radio, that plays during the night in the event that I wake up and need to concentrated and therefore fall back asleep. I have never messed with creams and oils. Just not a fussy lady I guess. I hope it works for you.
@rangics (1335)
Nice routine you got there pal!;) Well for me, I just see to it that I wash my face and feet before I go to sleep. I don't like going to bed not being able to this routine of mine honestly. ;)
@cynddvs (2950)
I always wash my face. Then I brush my teeth, floss, then rinse with my special mouthwash. I don't normally do anything special to my hair. I just go to bed the way it is.