Today I'm taking a day off. What are you doing today?

@LittleMel (14055)
I got cold for 3 days now, so today I'm taking a day off the shop and will be doing the work around the house instead. I've been occupied with some projects due this month, but today I think I should take a break from all that. The backyard needs attending anyway and I need to get rid of unused stuffs in the house, then maybe sell them at the garage sale. What about you? What are you doing today, aside from mylotting?
@pyewacket (44036)
Right now is the first chance I've gotten to be here at MyLot--I've been in front of the computer, but to do some letters, then worked on my new revised Stock Photo Listing of all the kind of subjects I have in my photo collection..and finished it!! Yahoo.....turned out to be nine pages long...I saved as a PDF format so if I need to send out to prospective buyers of my work they can see what I have...Tomorrow plan to revise my listing of all my published work..hehe...this should be fun..NOT..my list of published photos goes from 1980 to 1996, plus a few recent additions from last year
@LittleMel (14055)
wow that must be a long list of published photos, 16 years! I hope you can close the deal in the end. Good luck
@pyewacket (44036)
Oh wow thanks ever for best response--One of the good things about going through my list of published photos...it's such a wonderful ego booster...like I look at it and it's wow--I got all those photos published?
@LittleMel (14055)
you're welcome. do you have a photography blog? I'd like to visit it if you don't mind.
I'll be spending the day with my mom on her birthday. Right now she is getting a cake for my cousin's wedding shower. My mom, dad, and I will go to lunch to celebrate her birthday, and then my mom and I will go to my cousin's wedding shower.
@LittleMel (14055)
I remember yous aid the birthdays but the shower, that's additional fun
I hope so! We just got back from lunch so that went very well. Next, the shower! : )
@LittleMel (14055)
I'm sure it will be. congrats to your cousin.
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
now it's my summer vacation ^^, but I still to have some courses
@LittleMel (14055)
You don't like the heat? I feel better when summer, but terrible when it rains
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
I'm scared of the heat . When it's hot, I can be sick easily, and because I have to go to class ( 50 people/room ) in this weather I feel really terriblr thank you ^^
@jade1986 (567)
I'll have to go to tthe city today to buy certain paints for my car. Otherwise, i had no work at home or outside. I am free nowadays and have very little work at home to do except study my course...
@LittleMel (14055)
it's good to have free time
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi LittleMel, well today I've been to work and I've also started a new food diary, just to keep a log of what I'm eating.. it's quite a pain really as I'm logging down calories, carbs, protein etc, it will be challenging to see how it goes. I've set myself a three week limit. Other than that I've had a lovely evening in by myself as my daughter is off camping at the moment. In that time I've spoken to an old school friend who I haven't spoke to in 8 years, I've also spoken to another friend of mine who I hadn't spoke to for a couple of months and I've caught up with some mylotting that I needed to get done. I hope you're feeling better now!
@LittleMel (14055)
I am feeling better today. It seems you've caught up with old friends and get on a new challenge, hope you can meet the target
@yanjiaren (9050)
I can't Mylot much at the moment with all the kids at home lol. But I will try to get a bit of posting done lol. I really want to do my best by my Mylot friends. I do try but I only have one pair of hands and only 24 hours in the day..aagh not enough lol is it for us busy ladies?
@LittleMel (14055)
so you're the busy mom, bus(y)ness woman, then busy mylotter :)
@lols189 (4797)
well today i went shopping to town and met my sister for a couple for hours. i was also mylotting
@LittleMel (14055)
girl's day out, sounds like fun
@kimthedane (1000)
• Denmark
I have just finished my 2nd 24 hour shift i 3 days and have 2 more to come beofre sunday, so im simply just recuperating. I know i should pay some attention to my house, but simply just cant get my acts together. I even find my energy level is too low to a any myLotting.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's really long hours. when I was still employed, the longest I've worked was 15 hrs or so a day. lots of over time, but it's weekend overtime we just worked 7 days a week 8 hrs every day so at least there is time to go home and take a nap.