earnings

earnings - money money money
@maiax2k6 (535)
myLot: 3 months= $4.96. How about you?
@surveygrrl (1270)
I have been here about 5 weeks, give or take. I have 5.50 in my earnings right now. Though they updated the earnings early this morning. I am going to see how close I can get to 500 posts within the next week. I would love to be able to cut and paste. For 221 posts I think almost $5 is really good.
@firumon (501)
Hi friend, I am here for 2 months. And my total posts is about 220. And my earnings is now 7.46 dollars.. I am not active on here daily. But work some days. At my starting, I have put one topic asking how to increase my earnings on mylot. And somany experienced friends have responded to that and they share their experience.. From that i concluded that most quality response can earn more.... And that quality means expand too much that we can.. We want to describe as maximum as we possible.. And i followed that advice. Now i am satisfied with that earnings.. I maximum try to expand my discussion.. Now look on this also, I am expanding this discussion. I also respond to it looking on tags also. This is an idea to expand the respond as maximum. This idea is also i got from mylot.. Anyway i am concluding my response. Thank you....