Do you play with your dogs?

Nice little pomeranian - Nice little pomeranion, See the curious look in its eyes...
We in our house had a pomeranion dog some few years back,its a nice friend,to me it plays with me a lot. Sometimes i pretend to be very busy... It waits for some time, even after sometime i didnot turn upto play with it(dog) then it will shout,and will pluck my trousers and will pull me out of house to the play with it. What is your kinda experience comarades..
Hi sai i love dogs and cats but i dont have one know b'cos the last one that we had Rocky went missing almost a year back and that left my brother and me very heart broken. We searched for him everywhere but have not found him yet. So now we just play with neighborhood cats :) i still miss my Rocky though
That's great as you still for your Rocky..which shows your love towards the pet animals..
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I love playing with our dog! We have four month old lavedor, and d he is simply adorable! My youngest can’t get enough of him!...lol Poor puppy, even if he is laying down she would go over to him and say “stay Sam”…lol.. Since we have had him my kids have enjoyed every second they have to play with him. He is truly a loving dog. The only downside is even if we are playing with him he still goes out of his way searching for something to eat…lol…I believe that’s just in his nature, he can never be enough! I have bought a Frisbee, ball, bell toy and a stuffed animal, which we use to play with him indoors and outdoors. I love playing with our dog!
Young kids always find pleasure in playing,and no exclusion is your kid.. Truly your Sam must have a lot of patience..
@Calais (10900)
I play with dogs, I have 2..Everyday..they are part of the family and I couldnt ignore them, that would break theirs and mine hearts.
Nice Calais.. so nice that you respect your pets feelings.. I am so proud of you.. God bless you.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I have a dog named Miko. He is very mellow, but we do play with him, pet him, teach him how to do tricks and take him for walks. With previous pets, we did play around together and go for walks and so on. Dogs can be your best friend. They are your constant companion and they love you regardless. So, I treat my pets with a lot of respect.
Yes, we do. Our dog loves to play with us. Especially chasing games. We'd chase him round the house and he'd do the same. Sometimes, we'd just stop and stare at each other, then we'd chase each other again. At times, we'd be fast enough to catch him and he'd keep on barking and barking. We really enjoy those times we had playing games with him. It was so fun and brought us closer together.
Hi saivenkaat802003! I am a dog lover. I like to play with dogs. I also like to teach them to shake hands. I enjoy walking with a dog in tow.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. We have a pitbull and shes had 10 pups, who are now going on 3 weeks old... We use to play with our dog all the time and now shes had pups maybe shes tired... So we will let her mother her puppies and then start to play with her again...
yes i always like to play with my pets .i like them really.i will get one type of happy i will play with them.thay are innocent pets .they are good at so many things .pets mean in my openion i would like to get my dog munna