Wimbledon 2007

@shyamlal (3538)
do you think Fedex will retain the tittle or it will be Nadal who emerge as the winner..I think Federrer will win it this year also eventhough Nadal has shown great improvement on grass
@rosie_123 (6118)
i would like Federer to win because I think he is the best player in the world, and if he wins tomorrow he will equal Borg's record of winning 5 consecutive Wimbledon's, which is a great achievement, and one which means a lot to him. However, I don't think Federer is playing as well this year as he was last year, whereas Nadal is younger, and very strong, and desparate to succeed. So I think it will be a very good and close match. I will be cheering for Federer, but I am not convinced he will win.
@shyamlal (3538)
Well i also agree that Federrer is a not at all playing anywhere near his prime...But I still hope he wins it and equals Borg's record