what is the first thing that you do in the morning?

The first thing that I do in the morning is to brush my teeth.. then staring the mirror smiling widely as I see myself to have a beautiful day, but sometimes when my siblings see me doing that.. they wonder as if i'm loosing myself, lol! ^^ what about you, what is the first thing that you do as you woke up?
I fly to the toilet before I wet myself. That is what wakes me most mornings anyway. Then I brush my teethe and stare a while till I completely wake up. I don't look in the mirror for months at a time. I just started because of these stitches I keep looking at.
The first thing I do in the morning is having breakfast because I need to eat to stay good
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. The first thing I do in the morning is went up from the bed LOL, i went to the kitchen to pot the coffee on, then i went to the bathroom and make every thing there. After that i drink my morning coffee and hawe a nice moment to waik upp . Hawe a nice day.