Do you wear your hair long or short?

Do you wear your hair long or short, why do you prefer that length? Wavy or straight? Do you highlight or color it. Do you do it yourself or pay someone to do it?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Well after yesterday Im wearing my hair short now, and I feel so much lighter, my hair is easier to manage and style... I use to have long hair until I cut myself, layered it, yesterday lol...
Very good, another person who cuts their own hair. I should have put this discussion under frugal living lol. Thanks for sharing
@Inky261 (2524)
My hair is long and I dye it to my natural blonde tone as I do not like the grey that is among the blonde hair. I cut and color my hair myself, I save a lot of money this way. I can cut my own hair pretty good.
I too cut and dye my own hair. I have gotten pretty good at it over the years, make a boo boo here and there though. My hair is natural blonde, but dirty blonde, so I either high light or dye depending on time of year.