I.E. or M.F.?

@Mitraa (3188)
I prefer Internet Explorer but click Mozilla Firefox occassionally. What do you prefer to click for browsing? Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?
@coolcat123 (4392)
I use Mozilla Firefox as my default internet browser and till now I haven't have a problem with it.It contains many advanced features which Internet Explorer does not have.In Mozilla Firefox their are many new advanced features like Daily news,Opening new website in a new tab,Easy way to bookmark links etc.As using Mozilla Firefox from near 2 years I have felt that it works more fast than Internet Explorer.As I have a dial-up internet connection of 56Kb per second Mozilla Firefox makes it easy for me to open a new website very fast and easily.
@senthil2k (1501)
I prefer Firefox than IE, and I have been using Firefox for more than a year now. Some reasons for me to go with Firefox are : Performance and the Options available with the Firefox are just mind boggling and are not available with the other browser. Another feature of Firefox that impressed me is that its ability to use Extensions which is actually limitless. You dont need to think of your own for any extensions, any almost every feature you need in a browser is available as a Extension for Firefox. Also Security is one another very critical feature of Firefox, which is many times better than IE etc. You can completely disable javascript in Firefox, easily switch the proxy, control your favorite media player, auto refresh your pages, lock your pages and many other interesting features in Firefox. Ability to Save your Session, and Restoring the Session when Firefox crashes are another important feature of Firefox, not available with other browsers.Only disadvantage I can find in Firefox is that, it consumes a lot of memory. Restarting the firefox solves this problem.
@Sushicook (691)
• Sweden
I always use Firefox, and very rarely IE. I think IE is to clumsy to use, and I've had big problems with it in the past. Mozilla is smoother, looks better and has never let me down before.
• Sweden
I use Mozilla Firefox, since I think it has a nice flow and design
@nonew3 (1941)
Moxilla Firefox is most definitely my all-time favorite Web browser, although I do use Opera a lot. I very rarely use Internet Explorer. I have had too many problems with it, such as crashing, security vulnerabilities, not wanting to close when it is suppoosed to close, and things like that.
I prefer firefox, i read in some forum that is very safe than internet explorer
@santuccie (3375)
From your statement, I assume you don't have much confidence in your dedicated security software. In that case, and unless you would like to know what you can do to make your machine more secure, you might want to try Opera. It's as much safer than Firefox as Firefox is than IE. Just FYI.
@santuccie (3375)
I have IE6 and Firefox both on my machine, as well as Opera Portable Personal on my flashdrive. Between the first two, I prefer IE for its stability (I'm not talking about IE7, of course). Firefox hangs frequently in page transitions, especially here at myLot. It also crashes on occasion, though seldom, for reasons yet unknown.
@suspenseful (40316)
I use Mozilla Firefox. The only time I use I.E. is for one of my financial sites and with one site where the Firefox is incompatible with unless I do a whole song and dance to get it fixed. I.e. is way too slow.