What do you love to watch in your spare time? Why?

@LittleMel (14055)
I met someone years ago that claimed he is a bird watcher. He has a full time job and he lives in the city so I'm guessing that he does this when he is on vacation or holidays. I love watching videos in my spare time, or maybe some supernatural shows on TV. I'm interested in things like alien, spirits etc. What about you, what do you love to watch?
@pyewacket (44036)
I don't watch much TV to begin with, but right before bed I watch a little of one of my DVD movies, like Eragon, etc..I also watch my nightly "dose" of the Secret DVD to get that positive Law of Attraction frame of mind...I'm sooooo glad I got that DVD now!!
@LittleMel (14055)
can you tell me more about this DVD?
@pyewacket (44036)
The official "The Secret" website is here...you can order the DVD directly from them...Or--how I got it was through e-Bay..hehe at a real fraction of the cost. http://thesecret.tv/ I did post a discussion where I had posted links to great positive videos in relation to The Secret, and there is one link that shows the first twenty minutes of the DVD itself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MqciSMOmk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phL0RLKL8bc&mode=related&search= This link gives the first 20 minutes of the DVD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phL0RLKL8bc&mode=related&search= Hope you enjoy watching these!! I love to watch them myself
@LittleMel (14055)
oh wow yes I like them! thanks a lot for sharing this!
I guess I like forensic shows. Not CSI, but like actual cases. For example: Forensic Files, The Investigators, Dr G: Medical Examiner, Profiler: Dayle Hinman, and stuff like that. I don't watch them all the time, and not even regularly, but when I get a chance, that is what I watch. On the other hand, if it is a sunny day outside, I love to just sit outside and watch nature. Trees swaying, squirrels getting into mischief, ants marching simultaneously, or even my dogs 'interacting' with a frog they found (no frogs were harmed in that incident). : )
@LittleMel (14055)
really? no frogs were harmed? :):) sometimes I watch love birds flying from tree to tree, always together. I watched Cold Case a few times too.
@KATRINKA (1659)
Pam, I also like Dr. G. I wish there were new episodes. I must have seen all the episodes at least 3 times.
They were advertsing new episodes a couple of weeks ago. I think I saw one new one and then the reruns came back. I love her, she is great. : )
@swatig (1187)
Actually i not get much spare time but then also whenver i got an chance i perferto watch movies in cinema hall with my favorite date. i perfer to cinema hall just because im sure i can get 1-2 hr rest in mind and wht i not get when same movies comes in tv as then someone comes or phone rings or some urgent work comes to do. and the most important reason is that every second with date is countable for me atleast.
@LittleMel (14055)
well that's a romantic way to see it, your date is as important as the movie
@wilynn (753)
I love to watch korean/taiwan/hong kong drama. Especially Korean drama, which just makes me happy and sad. Their stories are so sad sometimes that I cry for hours nonstop when I was watching the drama. I'm not so into movies. I like dramas better.
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't mind drama, but I prefer action or supernatural
I love to watch movies or TV shows, and my tastes can be quite varied but also depending on my mood. Also into alien, the supernatural, or the amazing. Shows like Heroes can really draw me in, due to my love for comics when I was young (still love them, but not much time to follow nowadays).
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't know this show. what is it about?
@sonone (269)
I love watchin' cartoons such as bugs bunny, looney tunes, and Tom And Jerry! if bored i watch the evening sunset and enjoy the starry sky. It feels good.
@LittleMel (14055)
I used to be able to watch evening sunset on holidays in my homeland. it's just spectacular.
@takkea (394)
I love watching CSI series because of the action, adventure, romance and other things that are all packed in one show.
@LittleMel (14055)
I like CSI too, if only I had a lot of time I would watch it all the time. But my favorite is Alias, I watch this more often in the morning.
• Brazil
In my free time I love to watch cartoons at discovery kids. I'm not joking, they are funny and give you good mood. I prefer watching them to those news from countries with war, or news saying that someone killed ten at school... Well, I prefer. Then, I love watching movies. Most all kind of them, not only terror and very violent films. Comedies? They are my favorite ones. That's it!
@LittleMel (14055)
yup I watch cartoons sometimes. like bugs bunny, silvester and tweety. very rare but I don't mind them
@polachicago (19073)
If I have spare time, I prefer to read books. If I watch anything it would be in order....comedies...supernatural and nature...... I have my own way of spending spare time. In addition to be "glued" to my camera, I like to do my own home design and I am restoring old furniture’s...
@LittleMel (14055)
I like watching stand up comedian sometimes, they are really talented people !
Back in the day when Law and Order: Criminal Intent was any good, I watched that fantatically. Years before that I was morbidly obsessed with real life crime drama on television, and had Court TV on everyday. But, now my TV watching is down to a minimum. But, these days my two favorite things to watch include my little kid who is always entertaining and my computer screen.
@LittleMel (14055)
my mom loved to do that when we were kids too, she said we did funny things when we were that young
@healer (1783)
In my spare time i like to lay down on my couch and watch some family or animation movies. I love nature but cannot go to and watch those wild as its not near the place where i stay right now. I chat a lot in the internet also i got lots of friends all over so, spare time is more for me at times.
@LittleMel (14055)
I used to chat sometime ago, but then I got bored of it