Religion, is it important to you or not?

Indonesia
I'm a Roman Chatolic, and I'm proud of it. Personally and socially it becomes my reference to go my life. The religion gives me symbols that help me to understand relationships with other human being, other creatures, the nature, and God. The community, the rites and celebrations of faith built-in it have educated me as a person of a transcendental vision and mission. What do you think? God bless!
@nilzerous1 (2435)
Religious practices are exercised in my community with deep regards and respect. It helps us to adhere to our age-old culture. Religion also helps us to develop a social-bondage with fellow members of our community. But saying so, it must not be wrong to state that religious beliefs/practices have never come in our way to keep our minds open to offer deepest regards and respect for the people belonging to different other religions.
Agree! And that is the very subject in the social dimension of any religion. God bless!
@takkea (394)
Religion is a very important part of my life because it helps to determine how I carry out my everyday life activities. I agree with you also.
That's why people say that religion is a-way-of-life. God bless!