When It Rains it Pours!!

@marciascott (25555)
I have been having so much bad luck, first my knee, then My husband get in a car accident with my Van! He wasn't hurt, just a few bruises and scratches, he hit a tree, he had a dabetic attack, he just had one the other day and ended up in the Hospital, he has had these attacks, 3 times in one week, something is really going on with him. I think his sugar is really getting out of control. then my daughter in in the hospital, same hospital, she went to hospital, last night, then he went in today, this eveing. and My aunt is in hospital. I have so much going on in my last, I can't take it! I think I am going to drink some tea with lemon and and take a hot shower. that will calm my nerves, can you think of something else I could do? I am just under a lot of pressure right now! I will pray though that always helps. My daughter is having blot clogs, so they are trying to do something to help it. Now I got to get another Van or Car. I am just happy that he is Ok, but I am out of a Van, we only have Liability, so you know what that means. Ok, I just wanted to Vent. get back with me, thanks Marcie.
@brendalee (6083)
Wow, it looks like you have a lot of bad things going on in your life right now. I hope something good happens for you soon. Have you heard any more about your knee problem? I will be thinking of you dear and hoping for some good news from you.
@marciascott (25555)
Yes I do Brenda, it has to get better, have a nice day! Oh, I forgot I was going to the doctor today, but since my Van in demolished and My husband is in the husband I half to go see about him, I am going to see him this morning I think they are going to let him come home. then I half to get in touch with Insurance Company. so I will be kind of busy today, I will let you know how things have turned out!
@sunkissed (4332)
Marcia,Is your knee still doing better? I forgot to ask you about that?Sorry I missed your call Sat. I tried to call you in the evening, your phone said you wern't recieving calls!!
@marciascott (25555)
I had to go to Doctor tommorrow, then I will see a Orthepedic Doctor. My Grandson is here him and his brother, they are from Colarodo Springs, he lost my cell-phone I had insurance on it, and they will sent me another one tommorow. everything is just going wrong, you see what I mean? he left my phone in the car while we went into store, some kids can't by the car and took the phone.
@Willowlady (10666)
Yep, like I said in the other discussion, he might be taking care of his condition. Now I know you have only liability. I hope you can find a used car that is suitable for you. I also hope your daughter is healed so that she can lead a normal life. Keep us posted and we will pray for you. Oh, take some walks, that could help you some.
@marciascott (25555)
Yeah right!! Ok, my Friend call me up this morning I told her about my situation and she prayed with me on the phone, thanks again for your support.
@Debs_place (10525)
Oh man, you are having a bad time. I keep thinking about removing collision from my van, but I haven't yet...maybe that is why. Your hubby has to get to the bottom of his diabetes problems before he starts having real serious complications...and your and your aunt too...you have every right to be a basket case. Come here anytime you want to vent, we are here to listen. Wish we could help.
@marciascott (25555)
Thank you that kind of made made day, you made me smile, thank you! Have a nice day!
@Polly1 (12649)
Oh Marcie, I will keep you in my prayers. I am so sorry things are not going right for you, I hope things improve real soon for you. I also hope your families health improves, Take care. Vickie
@marciascott (25555)
Thanks, Vicky it has to get better. I am going to the hospital to see about My husband I think he is coming home today! Thanks again. for giving me some support I sre need it, I have been praying too. My daughter in in the same hospital. so I will be going to see both of the. Have a good week Vicky!
@Polly1 (12649)
@marciascott (25555)
I know you didn't mean to do this 2x it happens sometimes.
I have heard so sad news...but I consider they are accidents..Don't think more about them...Do your best to calm down,then keep you in smile,you families will feel better than more.You're their soul and supports..Come on,you are great!. I heard your husband will go out of the hospital.thank god...All of things are changing better.Take care of your daughter.YOU are backbreaking...Go to sleep earlier as you can.hope I will hear good news from you.
@marciascott (25555)
Thank you for your support, everyone is so nice here. I love everyone! did you check out Marketingpond.com. I made money already it doesen't take all day and they send the check to your house.
thanks a lot.I will go to see the net you give me website..If I dont't understand ,can you explain any questions to me?Good day!
That's too bad :( I hope he gets better soon. Maybe you can pick up a used van. Try and find one with decent gas mileage. Good luck!
@marciascott (25555)
Thanks, you brought up a very good point. I had like a Minni Van anyway, so I will probably get another one.
@marciascott (25555)
I hope to have one the end of this week, because I will go crazy without a Car, I got to have it!
@DanaMark (807)
So sorry everything is going wrong. Hopefully the days since have been better.
@marciascott (25555)
Thanks for reply, yes Mark things are starting to look better, My Husband is getting out of hospital today! he is better, and I am going to look for another Van.
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
So sorry to hear about all your troubles dear, and I hope things start looking up for you soon. Did the tea help?the hot shower? Maybe a hot bath would help more. I'll be praying for you!
@marciascott (25555)
Thank you for your support, things are looking up he will be getting out of hospital, tomorrow, and I am looking for a another Van. today.
@mouse27 (1155)
sounds like your going thru alotand a tea anda shower even a relaxing bath is just what you need. take some time for you. don't take on too much stress .. its not good
@marciascott (25555)
Thanks for your support!
@mizrae (587)
Sorry I haven't been online sooner to pass on some moral support. I don't have any stress relievers, well maybe taking the time to lay down with a cold compress over your eyes. From past readings of your post, you are a strong individual and you will come through this with your mental capacity intack; and all your family members will be ok too.
@marciascott (25555)
Thank you Mizzy, I appreciate your support too! Everyone here at Mylot is so nice. that is another reason why I like to chat on this nice, you get a lot of Moral support, when things are going wrong. Therapy, informaton, friends, it is not all about the money. It is about good people like you! Have a Blessed week!
@robert19ph (4584)
Hello! I hope your situation is a lot better now. Be strong cause your family need you now. We will include you in our prayers. Keep praying and so you will pass through these trials.
@marciascott (25555)
Yes, I will. My girl-friend called me up from Ca. and she pray with me over the phone.
@sunkissed (4332)
Oh Marcia, You know you are always in my prayers, I will say some special ones for you now, My dearest friend & Big Sister!! I am so sorry to hear of all your problems right now. I hope you will be able to find you a good used car very reasonable, since you had no insurance covering your van, that same thing happened to me before also.I am so glad that your husband was not hurt very bad in the accident, but he really need to get the dibetes under control. I had afriend that went ino a diberic coma and had a wreck, he was in the hospital for a very long time.This is very serious.I hope tyey can get the blood clots disolved in your daughter, where are they located? My step-dad had one in his lung about 3 months ago.Hope yuor aunt does well also. You must take care of your self also, so your pressure does not go up. The Lord will make a way. He does not put more on us than we can handle!!Keep the faith!!I love You,God Loves You.God Bless!!
@marciascott (25555)
Thanks for you support too Linda. That brought tears to my eyes, I am so glad that I found Mylot, and I have met some wonderful friends such as you, and everyone!
@gberlin (3836)
I sure hope things are going better for you now. I have been gone for 2 weeks and I am catching up on mylot. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.