Best Potatos Ever!!! LOL

At least thats what every one calls them. These are very quick and easy to make. Everyone seems to like them!!! You need: -1 bag Orida hash browns{there little chunked up potatos} -1 Can cream of chicken soup -1 bag shredded cheddar cheese -2 sticks butter -8oz sour cream -2 cups crushed corn flakes -13x9 baking pan{glass} In Large Bowl: Melt 1 stick butter add to potatos Mix in sour cream, cheese and soup{no milk} Stir well Put in pan Melt 1 stick butter and add to crushed corn flakes Pour corn flakes over top of potatos Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 min. Till corn flakes are crispy and edges are bubbling. ENJOY!!
Oh, thank you so much for posting this! This is my favorite potato dish in the entire world, but I never knew how to make it. I always just called it the potatoes and corn flakes dish!
@Feona1962 (7529)
They sound really good..I will have to try them..
OMG!! YOu aint kidding!! these are the all time best ever! She makes them every now and again and she lets me have a little..and ill tell you what..Good damn thing i have never been around the dish cause there wouldnt be any left..i would sneak it outta her house!! lol lol!! You all should try her cheesecake recipe too! OMG!! can u say YUMMMMYYYYY!!! LOL! ps i saved this page so i have it forever:) lol..
LOL Your to much. I know you would try to snnek them out, thats why I bring you a bowl!!! And cheesescake....yummmmmmm!! I will post that soon.