Finding something way cheaper on e-bay!!

butterfly watch found cheaper on e-bay! - picture of lenox sterling silver butterfly crystal watch
@jovimom (1576)
I just had to post this. I received an ad for a sterling silver crystal butterfly watch in the mail. I love butterfly jewelry, it is a Lenox watch so the cost is $136.00 total. I checked e-bay just for the heck of it and found this exact watch for $35.00 NIB including shipping and handling!! The only thing missing is the Certificate of Authenticity. Which I could care less about, amazing what you can find on e-bay!! Shame I don't have the money to bid on it right now, LOL!
@horsesrule (1960)
I know what you mean. I wanted some SAS shoes and they are over $100 if I buy them here in town but on ebay, I can get them new or gently used for about half that or even less sometimes. So now I have a couple of pairs and wish I had a couple more in different colors! I have to save up for them though.
@venshida (4837)
Ebay is great for good deals, I love it. It can be addictive so I limit myself.
@jovimom (1576)
Ahhhh, ebay, what would we do without it! Thanks for responding!
@flpoolbum (2934)
I don't found too many thing cheaper on e-bay, but then most of the stuff that I buy on e-bay are a few inexpensive antiques and unusual items that you can't find anywhere else. I love E-Bay! My wife is the family treasurer and she hates when I say "e-bay". lol
@jovimom (1576)
Sounds like my husband....there for awhile I was addicted to e-bay!! I was buying anything and everything I could get my hands on lol!!
Last year I actually did half of my christmas shopping on Ebay. Just so much eaiser :)
@jovimom (1576)
I know what you mean, I've bought a lot of my christmas presents on ebay. You can find almost anything on there. Thanks for responding!
@aj2006 (1536)
you are right.. there's a lot of expensive things that are the cheapest of all cheapest in ebay. Good luck to you
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, I was addicted to e-bay for awhile but I had to stop buying things off of there, I was going broke! Thank-you! Have a good nite!